Chapter 25❤️

Where do I start? Well when I started Wattpad I really liked reading the stories tbh. and then i wrote my own. i have 1k reads on this!!! wow! i'm just finna get hype asf😂.

Nia
I pulled out a gun and I put it to my brothers face.

I was done with this shit. If I'm all he's got then why the fuck he ain't leave me with my grandpanrets.

I hate this "famous" life.
"Nia put the fun down." I heard Sha said calmly as she crept up behind me.

"No. I'm sick of living this way." I said taking a deep breathe and exhaling.

The safety on the gun was off.

"Kill me." Stoke said.

"Kill your own blood. Ain't gon do nun but put a hole in my head so do it." he said.

Those words hurt me. I needed help. I feel numb now adays. Life is all about partying, or drinking, or having fun.

I need God in my life and I need help. How can I be standing here with a gun to my own bloods head because we had an argument.

I dropped the gun out of my right hand and fell into a deep hug with him.

The tears were running down my face like a waterfall. I thought he would be upset or afraid but he just held me tight the whole time.

Isaiah (Wifisfuneral) quickly grabbed the gun and threw it to Jahseh. I guess Jahseh knew what to do with it.

After the sniffling and hugging I decided I needed to really think about what I just did in my room.

I went to my bedroom and locked the door.

I could hear the small mummers and he words "rehab" and "crazy."

I didn't care. I sat on my bed with my face in my hands for about a good 15 minutes.

I decided I wanted to go to rehab. Not only was I in a toxic relationship with Derick but I wasn't happy on this earth. And my anger issues were out the roof.

I walked out my room and I walked into the living room again. I saw them all sitting in the couch looking shook as hell.

"Guys I'm sorry for what happened. I never really talk about my feelings and it all built up in my heart and mind. The stress I go through is unbearable. Derick can't even make me happy. I've decided to go to rehab to gain control of my own body. See we all have an angel and a demon both from gekyume but mine is taking over me." I said while looking down at the floor and fidgitting my hands.

"It'll all be okay don't worry." Tiffany said

"Yeah we'll help you with anything you need. We've all been there." Sha said.

Ski got up and lifted my chin so I could look at him. I saw the sorrow in his eyes.

"Is this really what you want? I mean you haven't even finished your last year of high school." he said looking at me.

"Yeah what the hell do you mean." I said giggling.

"I just threatened to kill my brother. Of course I need help." I said.

He pulled me into a hug and he said, "Everything will be okay. We'll find a rehab facility for you. But you've gotta let go of Derick." he said while still holding me.

I slowly nodded my head and pulled away from his hug.

I walked to the front of the door and grabbed my keys from my bag which was on the floor.