Chapter 18❤️

Jahseh
A week and some days had passed since and Tiff and I talked to each other.

Even though I had class with her I tried my best to keep my distance and she did the same.

It was 5th period which was lunch and I went to put my stuff in my locker before going to the cafeteria.

I was closing my locker and when I did I saw Ski and Sha standing there.

"Wassup." I said doing my handshake with Ski.

"You coming to Tiff birthday party tomorrow?" Sha said starring at me.

"Umm no why?" I said walking away.

They walked beside me.

"So you and your best friend get into an argument and now you don't even wanna go to her birthday party?" Sha said.

"No I don't." I said ignoring her and going on my phone.

She stood in front of me and snatched my phone.

"Yo Ski put yo girl in check." I said irritated and reaching for my phone.

"Now your definitely not getting your shit back. Ski not my man."

"Not yet. He said under his breath smirking.

She punched him in the arm.

"Fuck. That shit hirt." he said rubbing his arm.

"Fine. Say what you need to say. Ion got time for y'all shit." I said.

"I need you and her to make up. She been lowkey lonely. Me and Stoke is tired of it. And Nia is a whole mess. She running around with that dude." she said laughing.

"Okay. I'll go to her birthday party." I said.

"Thank youuu." she said hugging me and giving me my phone.

"Aye back off my man." Ski said smirking.

"Your a faggot for real vro." I said walking in the cafeteria.

"Bro ion want no food from here man. Y'all tryna ditch and go get some Burger King?"

"I'm down." Ski said shrugging.

"Imma go get Nia and Tiff." Sha said running off.

                                          •••

We pulled up and parked and went inside.

Our school was dumb to be honest. Our lunch period was like 1 hour but I guess it's reasonable because they allow you to go and buy your own lunch out as long as your back in time.

Everyone ordered our food and we went to sit down to eat.

"Umm I need to talk to Ski and Sha." Nia said signaling them to move to a different table.

They were trying to leave Tiffany and I alone to "talk."

Tiff took a bite of her sandwich and I just looked at her.

"Do you need something?" she said looking at me.

I quickly looked away.

It was kind of awkward though because me and her sat next to each other in a booth in the back.

"I'm sorry." I finally said under my breath looking down.

She looked up at me and starred.

"what?" she said looking at me as if she didn't hear me.

I looked up and repeated myself louder, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean the shit I said. I was just hella irritated and stressed out."

We starred at each other for about 30 seconds until she finally spoke up looking away.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have let my anger get the best of me. Sometimes with all the shit going on in life I just need to let it all go." she said taking a sip of her drink.

"Right but that's what I'm here for. You can always talk to me because when you let your anger get the best of you, you will always find yourself in situations you don't want to be in." i said.

It was silent again and then I heard her silently crying.

"I don't want to be alive sometimes Jah."

"Neither do I but that's what we have each other for." I said

I wiped the tear from under her eye and gave her a napkin.

She gave me a long ass hug and I held her tight.

I didn't want my best friend or even someone I cared about to ever feel hurt.

She then let go off the hug and rested her head on my shoulder while she still ate.

I didn't want the mood to be all depressed still so I threw a fry at her.

"What the hell." she said laughing and throwing a piece of lettuce at me.

"You wanna take a picture?" she said smiling at me.

"You sure cause I don't need them gir-..."

I was cut off by her. She said, "I don't give a fuck what they say anymore."

She opened Snapchat and chose a filter.

"Make a funny face." she said.

I didn't know what face to make so I just made this:

She laughed and took the picture.

She put the caption: best friend❤️☺️ and posted it.

Tiff and I finished up our food and went to where the rest of them were sitting.

"Every-time we leave them they always seem to find a way to make up." Sha said laughing.

"And everytime me and Jah alone we have fun." Ski said winking causing us to all laugh.

Ski then got up and slapped Jahseh's thigh.

"Nigga ion want none to do with yo gay shit." he said running away with Stoke chasing him.

Hope y'all liked this chapter☺️ Did you vote this chapter? ⭐️ Just reminding ya too😛 and i got sum to say.

How come one of X's killers Dedrick Williams wants 10k for a private investigator.

LIKE NIGGA NO!!! you did the crime and your guilty.

ERIODTTTT!

who know that song😂⬆️

anyway i'm finna go make some chicken tenders and come back to write more😂💙 byeee