Chapter 43❤️

Welcome Gekyume!
Sadly his father couldn't be here with us physically, but spiritually he lives in us. Through his music we've learned to dwell and adapt to the pain, and also get hype as fuck. I hope he can grow up to be the best person he can be. I just hope people don't make him feel like he has to be a clone of his father. It hurts me to know that people were already saying hurtful things and his eyes probably weren't even opened yet. It also hurts to know he has to grow up without a dad but we're here. Can't wait to watch you grow. We love you baby Yume!❤️✨

Tiffany
It was getting later by the minute and I was worried about Jahseh. He never got drunk but he was capable of it.

I searched the upper level of this fucking huge house but he wasn't up there either.

As I was walking around I bumped into Trippie and Ski again.

This time irritated I yelled at them.

"Yo what the fuck man! X is no where to be seen and y'all over here having the time of y'all lives. Can y'all fucking help me damn!" I said to both of them.

They were high and drunk, yet sober at the same time.

"Aight mamas my mad. Let me hop onna mic." Trippie said walking away.

I stood by Ski and he just made silly faces at me which caused me to laugh.

"Ight y'all my nigga X is gone or whoever. Whoever find that nigga gets 1k." Trippie said slurring his words into the mic.

Everyone started going crazy running around looking everywhere.

Anonymous
I took advantage of him and I felt bad. This wasn't part of the deal but it wasn't fair.

Jahseh was lying down unconscious yet awake.

I was submissively playing with his body. I was going to have him either way but I wanted to take my time.

The door didn't have a lock so I just kept the lights low and made sure I was in a room with him far away from the partygoers.

I straddled him and placed kisses all over his face.

"Ayy get off of me." Jahseh said yet he could barely get his words out.

"Sorry baby boy I'm not done yet." I said unbuckling his pants.

Tiffany
This shit was chaotic and it felt like a manhunt just to mind my damn boyfriend.

I was tired and was chilling on the couch.

"Oh shit I think he in here." I heard someone yell.

I got up took my shoes off and ran over to where everyone was.

Trippie and Ski were by the door and I pushed through the crowd to get to the front.

"What the fuck!" I said as speculations ran threw my head.

"Look like Tiffany I don't know what's going on in there but whatever it is I'm sure th-..." Trippie said but I cut him off.

"Open the fucking door damn."

Ski used his shoulder to bust the door open and Jahseh was lying on a bed undressed and a girl was sitting next to him.

I was disgusted and shocked.

Jahseh was just lying there and this girl was just starring outside the door like she was dumb.

"Look he came onto me and I-..." she said but I ran in and socked her in her jaw.