Chapter 15❤️

It had been a week since Sha (Ashanti) moved in with me for the time being.
(its pronounced 'a-shán-ti.'the 'a' makes an ahhh sound. her nickname Sha is pronounce 'sh-a.' with the ahhh sound.)

Me, Stoke, Nia, and Sha were chilling in X room playing video games.

"Nigga you finna looseee!" Stoke said yelling.

"Bro no i'm not. shut the hell up." Jah said trying to make the shot.

They were playing Black Ops 3 while me and the girls scrolled through Instagram.

"Yooo look at this dude he fine ass hell." Sha said holding in a laugh and showing us her phone. ⬇️

"YOOOOO!!! I'm fucking deaddd

"YOOOOO!!! I'm fucking deaddd." I said rolling off the bed onto the floor.

I thumbed my elbow on the floor.

"OWW!" I said holding my elbow and still dying. Nia was laughing too from the bed and so was Sha.

Stoke and Jah the game and turned around looking at us confused.

"Shut up bums." Jah said turning back around.

"No you shut up hoe." I said while laughing to Jah.

He then took off his headphones picked me up flipped me 'John Cena' style.

"STOPPP PUT ME DOWN." I said laughing and yelling.

"I'm a what?" he asked.

"You're not a bum." I said laughing so hard I was crying.

He still flipped me onto the bean bag. Luckily I didn't hit my head or some shit.

I had to pee and I was hungry so I got up and walked out.

I went to the bathroom and then washed my hands. After I went downstairs.

I noticed that my mom was in the backyard talking to Cleo while Aiden was watching Tv in the living room.

"Hey Aidennn!" I said happily.

He ran and gave me a hug. "Hi Tiffany. Can you stay over tonight? Jah isn't any fun."  he said making puppy eyes.

"I don't know Aidennn. What if you're mom won't let me." I said

Before he could say anything I saw him run off to the backyard and talk his and my mom. Then he ran back inside and stood in front of me smiling.

"They said yes?" I said asking.

"Yep." he said still smiling. Then he ran off.

I went to the kitchen and made subs and chips for everyone.

I ate in the couch and then I heard everyone coming down making noice.

"Ooohhh food!" Nia said causing everyone to go to the kitchen.