Chapter 28❤️

(anything y'all gotta say about Trippie Redd or his relationship with X, comment it on this. Ian wrote in a while so i'll remind y'all where we at. X got caught with another girl at the studio) 🖖🏾😈

LIKE THIS CHAPTER NOW AND SHARE THIS BOOK. Get me to 3k reads pls😽

I got to Nia's and let myself in.

"Damn girl what do you need?" she said looking at me startled.

I just fell to the ground and started crying. Not because I was sad but I was so angry.

Nia ran up to me questioning me on what happened.

Finally I got my head on straight, wiped my tears, and told her what happened.

"Well maybe it isn't what you think. Jahseh's a good guy let him explain." she said as we sat in the living room.

"Yeah but why would Stoke prevent me from coming in then." I said looking at her.

"Maybe they we-..." she was cut off by my phone ringing again.

This was the 56th missed call combined from Stoke, Ashanti, and Jahseh.

I ignored all of them even though I knew Ashanti did nothing.

"Hey Im going to get going. It's getting pretty late and I need some food and rest to be honest." I said getting up and grabbing my keys off the table.

"Mood." she said opening the door for me.

She dapped me up and I gave her a hug and got in my car.

I plugged in the Aux cord and put on Mo Bamba by Shock Wes.

"I got hoessssss callingggg a young nigga phoneeeee." I sang along while driving.

I'm honestly not even mad anymore. No i'm not going to talk to Jahseh for a while or Stoke.

I pulled up to the driveway and my mom and brother were home.

I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Tifanyyy!" my little brother yelled as he came and embraced me in hugs.

"Hey little brat." I said picking him up and hugging him.

I put him down and walked over to my mom who was typing in her Macbook.

I embraced her in a hug and ran upstairs to my room.

I plopped on my bed noticing that my room was a complete mess.

I took my Beats and put them on blasting music through my ears.

To be honest I loved these headphones. They blocked out all other distractions.

I cleaned for the next hour and to be honest I was exhausted.

I plopped on my bed and laid down on my back.

It was around 1:30am and I knew my mom was still up because I saw the hallway light on.

I put on my sleeping mask and put my headphones back on.