Chapter 56❤️

Read: Hey guys so as you know I'm super excited to start my new book. This one is gonna end though very soon because... yeah lol. So there will be a lot of big time skips bc I need this baby to comeee. i love you all so much you make me feel like i'm wholesome. i can't even explain it. the support makes me feel so good.

——————
Tiffany (7 months pregnant) IM SORRY

I was currently lying in bed listening to the whole 17 album at 3am.

Jahseh is currently on tour. He decided just to do it this month instead of doing it when the idea was announced.

He was debating on leaving me for almost a month but I told him it was fine.

A lot has happened over the last 4 months.

Obviously my stomach has gotten bigger and so have I myself.

I can't see my toes more and I'm way more chubbier.

Paparazzi eventually found out I was pregnant but nothing was new.

I got followed a lot and it was honestly uncomfortable.

Jahseh and I actually did a lot of meet and greets with fans which were fucking crazy.

One time he had to carry me and run to the car with security behind us.

This was more when I was like 5 months but that's still fucking heavy.

Jahseh and I ended up letting everyone else know in the family later on and everyone is so happy.

We've gotten everything for our baby and we don't know the gender.

I think we should just wait until it's born for a surprise since the whole room for he/she is unisex.

The theme of the room was yellow. If it's a girl we agreed to name her Leilani. If it's a boy we will name him Lawrence.

I felt my stomach kicking and all though it was nice this was one of my worst pain.

I placed my hands on my stomach and gritted my teeth.

Everything on my body hurt so bad. I just wanted Jahseh by my side at the moment even though it was basically my choice.

I closed my eyes as the song 'A remedy for a broken heart came on."

I laid on my side and a tear slipped out my eye.

I missed him.

——————

I woke up and it was currently 12:14pm.

I sat up and slipped on my house slippers.

I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth along with washing my face.

I came back and lied on my bed.

As soon as I lied down I got the urge to pee.

I did so and came back to my bed.

Jahseh was currently in California because I said his Instagram story.

I was scrolling through instagram stories when I heard the door bell ring.

I contemplated on opening the door but it rung twice.

I slowly walked down the stairs and opened the door a little.

My heart almost dropped. It was Ashanti.

Oh my God I missed my bestfriend so much.

I opened the door and she immediately hugged me.