Chapter 29❤️

STOP😂LIKE THIS CHAPTER NOWWWW🙂 ok back to the story

*2 Months Later*

Tiffany
I woke up to the sound of my my phone ringing.

It was 2:50am in the morning. I groaned and rolled over opening my eyes.

I looked at the Caller ID and it read:
Bebe💍👅💙

I pressed "accept" and Jahseh's face popped up in the camera.

"Baby what's wrong?" I said faintly rubbing my eyes.

"I can't sleep. I miss you." he said looking into the screen.

"Take some NyQuil or something then." I said reaching over to turn on my lmap.

"No I want to see you please." he said making a sad pouty face at me.

"Nooo baby it's basically 3 in the morning." I said looking into the camera this time.

"Fine." he said getting upset and hanging up.

I didn't want him to feel some type of way so I groaned and sat up in my bed.

I quietly grabbed my Thrasher black hoodie and threw it on with my black leggings.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the light. My hair products were scattered all over the counter.

I took off my bonnet and sprayed some water in my hair causing it to curl up and loosen.

I grabbed an Adidas hat out the bathroom closet and threw it on over my long curly hair.

I don't know why my hat was in there but it didn't matter.

I tuned off the bathroom light and walked back into my room.

Since my bathroom and closet were connected to my room I didn't have to leave my room very often.

I grabbed my keys off the counter and opened my room door slowly.

If my mom knew I was going out this late she'd probably scold me on all the things that could've happened.

I glanced at my brothers closed door. Down the hall I slowly crept and my moms door was open.

I peeked in slowly and she was asleep.

I crept down the stairs and made it to the living room.

I turned on my phone flashlight and grabbed my key for the front door.

Our alarm system was messed up at the moment and the ADT people weren't coming to replace it until next week.

I put the key in the door and twisted it.

The cold air hit me in my face and I slowly shut the door behind me and locked it.

I walked to my parked car and slowly opened and closed the door.

I started it and pulled out of the driveway.

—————

In a matter of minutes, I pulled up to Jahseh's house.

He bought a new mansion a few weeks ago so it was pretty humongous and empty at the moment.

I parked my car on the driveway and walked to his gate.

I already knew the pin and he didn't have a security guard yet so I got in easily.

—————

I got in his house and took off my shoes.

The lights in the whole house were off so I just used my flashlight.