Chapter 7❤️

The ride finally started up again and at that point me and Jah were done. I felt so embarrassed. "Why are you blushing?" He said as he looked at me.

"I dunno.." I said twirling my fingers. He then laughed and placed my head on his shoulder. I felt a strong connection between us.

Something I hadn't felt in a long time since I left Markus.

*15 minutes later* (10:30pm)
Jah and I had gotten candy candy and we were walking back to our car.

As we approached the car we saw Stoke in the car having sex with some girl.

Me and Jah burst into tears laughing. This skinny white girl was in the car riding Stokeley.

"OPEN THE FUCK UP!" me and Jah said re-enacting the funny video.

Stoke looked up quickly and got the girl off of on top of him.

Then Stoke smoothly rolled down the window. When he did smoke and the smell of sex came out.

"Nigga come on now. My fucking car stinks. Both y'all get the fuck out." Jah said in a joking way while swatting the sent away.

The girl got out and pulled down her dress and left. She said "Call me!" and winked.

"Did you know her?" I said while looking away. (Stoke was pulling his pants up.) "Nah but her pussy smelt like Hennessy." 🤮

We all burst into laughter. On the way to Jah's house he asked if we wanted to go to a party.

I quickly refused knowing that my mom might hear me or find out I snuck out on a Friday night.

Jah begged me while Stoke threw up out the window. "Please babbyy girllll we just tryna go out and have fun. We'll come straight home after." Jah said.

"Ian yo baby girl." I said giggling. "Give me 10 minutes I'll be back!"

My house was built in a way where I could easily get out of my window, onto my balcony, and out.

Once I was in I had to be quiet. I went to my closet and put on a tight sparkly navy blue dress.

I wiped my sloppy make up off and re-applied. Then I snuck out back to the parked car waiting for me in the street.

Jah has changed into into a tee and shorts. He looked like he just woke up but he still looked sexy as fuck. 

Stoke was in the backseat. He said, "Damnnn Tay who you looking thick foe?"
Jah said, "Not you nigga." and we all started laughing.

15 minutes later me and Jah and Stokeley were already inside.

It was a big ass house and Stoke walked over to the drinks right when he walked in. It was just me and Jah left.

"Let's go get wasted." Jah said in my ear.

After rounds and rounds of shots and beer I felt dizzy as fuck. Jah and Stoke were passed out in the couch and people were still smoking and dancing all around us.

I was slumped over in the kitchen on top of the table. I don't even know how I got there.

All of a sudden I felt someone pick my up by my waist , throw me over they shoulder and take my upstairs.

I giggled and called for Jahseh to stop and that I was wasted. Then I was roughly thrown on a bed.

My eyes were watery from throwing up some nasty food and alcohol earlier but then my eyes cleared up.

IT WAS ARMON FROM MATH. The same guy that smacked my ass and has been checking me out since I got there had me in a bed upstairs.

I didn't know what he wanted. He then pulled up my dress and pulled down my lace underwear. I could tell he was horny as fuck. "Please stop. I don't want too."

I mumbled. He just chocked me and shoved my panties in my mouth.

I spit them out and he punched he me in the stomach.

At this point I was crying for help. "HELPPP!! Please I don't want this please." I cried. I was being raped while drunk.

Of course no one could hear me over the loud ass booming speakers.

He then forced himself into me. He fucked me. as I was laying there helplessly, legs apart.

He shoved himself aggressively in me and it was painful.

He smelled like weed and lean. I was crying hard as fuck tears running down my face.

In the middle of him raping me, someone came upstairs looking for something.

They had busted in the room and they seemed filled with energy not wasted.

Jahseh
"ayyy do y'all know where the bat-... I said. But I didn't even finish what I was saying.

I walked in to see this nigga Devon fucking Tiff while she was crying. I instantly grabbed a lamp and slammed it in his back.

He fell to the ground off of her and I sat there punching his nose in.

I didn't want to stop until that pussy ass nigga was bleeding.

Then I heard Stoke and hella people running upstairs due to the ruckus of the thump on the floor and glass sounds.