Chapter 17❤️

I decided to walk home. I just needed to release my mind.

My face was bruised and bloody but I kept wiping it.

After about 15 minutes of walking I got home. I saw Jah in his driveway talking to someone on the phone.

He looked over at me but I quickly rushed inside.

When I got home I went to my room and laid in my bed.

I stared at the ceiling and began to sob.

my mom is gonna kill me! why did Jah say that? Was he back with Geneva? What will I do without him. He doesn't understand what I go through?

All these thoughts ran through my head as I cried my eyeballs out.

Then all of a sudden I heard Nia, Stoke, and Sha at my door.

I quickly wiped my face and sat up.

"H-how'd you guys get in? I don't wanna talk to anyone right now." I said looking at them.

"Tiff me and Nia love you girl. We can't stand to see you like this." Nia said

"And you really put up a fight. I mean look at you. You need help more than we do. We only came out with small scratches." Sha said walking over and sitting by me.

We all hugged and I told them what happened with Jahseh while Stoke tried to contact him.

Jahseh
I was fucking pissed and sad at the same time. Tiffany was so sensitive but yet it's because she cared. But why did she have to bellevue everything?

I had called up Geneva for real this time and asked if I could stay the night at her house.

Despite all the allegations and jail time we still had small feelings for each other.

I pulled up in her driveway and knocked on her door. She let me in.

"Hey Jahseh." she said grinning.

I simply walked past her and went to the guest room.

After a few minutes I heard her come in and sit next to me on the bed.

"Baby I'm sorry for all the shit I pinned on you. You just made me so fucking angry that day." she said.

"Doesn't mean you get me fucking locked up in jail. I couldn't shower or eat for days." I said starring at the floor.

I then felt her grab my chin and look me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Jahseh. I really am." she said.

She then leaned in for a kiss. Me and Geneva made out for a good 5 minutes before she ended up on top of me.

She was acting hella weird but I lowkey still loved her after all the shit she did.

I just needed to feel love.

She started to take off my shirt while I sucked on her neck.

Then she started to unbuckle my pants but then I heard my phone buzzing.

I ignored it and she pulled off her shirt.

Then my phone buzzed again and I started to sit up.

"Maybe I sh-..." I was cut off by her pushing me back down and kissing me.

I then sat up all the way for real.

"Damn Jahseh you never wanna love me what the fuck man?" she said getting up and storming off.

"Geneva wait!" I said yelling out to her about to go after her but then someone called me.

I picked up my phone and saw Ski name.