Chapter 34❤️

*Um idk what date I left off on😭 so let's just say it's Friday*

Tiffany
I woke up at 4:32am and I couldn't go back to sleep.

Jahseh was sleeping with his arms wrapped around me.

He took medicine the night before so that he could get as much sleep as possible.

I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and went onto Twitter.

But after 5 minutes of scrolling I got bored.

I decided I'd make breakfast for him and all the boys since they'd be stopping at his house.

I forgot to tell my mom I spent the night at Jahseh's house, so I texted her and let her know.

I turned my phone off and placed it back on the nightstand.

I would have to be quiet because I wanted to surprise Jahseh.

I removed his arms from around my waist and put the cover back over him.

I tiptoed to the door and closed it behind me.

I made my way downstairs and started by taking out all the utensils, bowls, and pans I would need.

I went 'late night grocery shopping' because one we actually did need groceries and two I planned on making this breakfast.

—————-
After a good hour of cooking I ended up making scrambled eggs, waffles, sausage, bacon, cinnamon rolls, and fruit.

I was chopping up the last few strawberries by the sink.

Jahseh
I was sound asleep when someone called my phone.

I ignored it because I was still tired.

They called 2 more times and I groaned as I flipped over and grabbed the phone.

I answered it and put it to my ear.

"Wassup Slattt." Scheme said into the phone.

"What do you need?" I said annoyed.

"Just letting you know that I talked to the four management and they said you can bring 1 more person with us on tour." he said.

"Ight thanks man. See you later." I said and I hung up on him.

I noticed Tiff wasn't in bed with me. I sat up and thought to myself whether I should wake up or sleep again.

It was only 6am and we left at 8am. I decided to get up and go downstairs to see if Tiffany was there.

I made my way down the stairs and I saw all the food on the table covered.

She was standing by the sink chopping strawberries and other fruits into a bowl.

She had on oversized black hoodie and her hair was up in a messy bun.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her while placing kisses on her neck.

She was startled at first but then started laughing.

"Don't scare me like that." she said holding my wrist.

I turned her around and starred at her face.

I was so lucky to have this girl. She literally meant everything to me.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No I was just admiring your beautiful face." I said grabbing her cheeks.

I let go of her so she could finish what she was doing.