Chapter 13❤️

It was 10 in the morning and I woke up to the smell of some food.

I put on my Nike shorts and wiped my eyes.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself.

I took off my silver diamond grillz and brushed my teeth and took a shower.

When I came back I put on a black and white king self stripped shirt with black joggers.

I went downstairs and sat in the couch on my phone. My mom was in the kitchen making something.

While I was scrolling though instagram Stoke texted me:

Vrother🤟🏽🥀: aye bro coolie and some other niggas wanna chill at my crib. you gon slide by?

me: that's wassup🤪 what time?

Vrother🤟🏽🥀: round like 1

me: ight bro see ya soon.

Vrother🤟🏽🥀: bet

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I went in the kitchen and sat on the island's stool.

"Good morning Jah." my mom said.

"hey." i said getting up to grab a plate of french toast sticks and eggs.

I took my food to the couch and turned on some Spongebob.

That was me and Tiff favorite show.

Aiden joined me later and we ate in silence.

•••
me: nigger i'm outside ya door.

Vrother🤟🏽🥀: ight.

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket.

Stoke opened the door and I walked in.

"AYE AYE AYEEEE!!" I yelled.

Everyone started corrupting making noise.

I grabbed a bag of hot fries and sat on the couch next to Wifi and Coolie.

All of a sudden we all heard a knock on the door.

"Fuckkkk. I forgot to tell y'all. So my lil sister Nia is gonna be staying with me for a while. So don't be on no weird shit." he said hopping over the couch to the door.

I met his sister like once but after me and Stoke met in Florida and moved out here together to make music, I never really talked to her.

"Heyyyy." Stoke said pulling her in for a hug.

She laughed pushing him off of her and she smiled.

"So you got company? she said pulling her luggage's through the door.

"Yeah but don't mind them. That's Coolie, Jahseh, Wifi and Craig." Stoke said

"Wassup." we said to her and Stoke showed her to her room.

(Sorry if i forgot anyone from Members Only. I'm not really aware of the names🤦🏽‍♀️)

 I'm not really aware of the names🤦🏽‍♀️)

This is Stoke sister Nia.  ⬆️

As she trailed behind Stoke to her room I caught her glancing at me while the others stared at her ass.

I just starred at her and then looked away back on my phone.

After Stoke was done he came back out and sat down.

It was dead silent.

"Yo sister fine as fuck ian gon lie my nigga." Wifi said causing us all to die laughing.

"Nigga shut the fuck up. I told yo ass not to be on that perverted shit." Stoke said getting up and walking away.

                                       •••
I'm just finna skip around a bit but the story finna be good. Just letting y'all know Nia is funny as fuck and outgoing. sorry for the short chapter but i'm finna be writing right after this.