Chapter 5❤️

2 months later
I walked in through the front door. No one was home as usual.

My mom was a pharmacist and my brother was in 1st grade.

My mom was actually light-skin. She had naturally curly long hair. That's where I got my hair from even though I preferred it to be straight.

She had some type of hips but not a lot. I don't know where I got my body shape from.

But my brother stays after school in after school care and my mom picks him up on her way home.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of hot fries and a gatorade from the fridge.

I took it to the couch and plopped down. I was watching Spongebob bored as fuck.

Then I head someone lighting tapping on the back door

I quickly lowered the tv to see if I was hearing things. I heard the same tap tap again.

I looked up and saw X and Stoke in my backyard. I quickly got up and opened the door.

They both just let them selves in my house. "Oh hey about a hi?" I said as Stoke went to my fridge.

"We gotta go get ready but since tomorrow is Halloween and we get out early, I was wondering if you'd like to dress up with me and Stoke and go the the Halloween Carnival." 

Jah said. I just stood there and burst out laughing. "You want me to dress up for Halloween with you guys?"

I said while laughing. "Yeah that's what I said."
"Sure lmao what are we going to dress as?" I said.

Jah and I sat on the couch and continued our conversation while Stoke made himself home in my fridge.😂

We decided to go as vampires. It sounded silly but I felt like we were growing closer.

Ever since I moved here me and Jah were off to a awkward start as friends.

But with Stoke in the mix he mad everything funny and we were honestly best friends.

(NA: I'm glad if y'all enjoying the story. If you aren't then sorryyyy)