Chapter 49❤️

i made that lil collage in the banner :)

I swear i double uploaded but something glitched and my chapter didn't upload and i didn't noticed until this morning.

so this below was from yesterday.

double upload bc:
1. i'm lonely and bored. i'm in bed blasting X
2. y'all deserve it <3
3. #6 in relatable / 12.1k reads woo woo!
4. okay let me write but rq y'all ever just log out of all your social media? i just did that... i need it

Jahseh
I woke up to the sound of Taylor's phone repeatedly vibrating under my arm.

I grabbed her phone and looked at the bright screen hurting my eyes.

I turned the brightness down to look at the screen better.

She had her notification in a way so that they appeared as 'iMessage' and not what the person actually said.

The number was unsaved too so I just turned her phone off and put it on the couch's arm.

It didn't really phase me to be honest.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up up until I noticed Taylor's arms wrapped around my torso.

I wasn't trying to get hard early in the morning so I moved her off of me.

She was a heavy sleeper anyway. I sat up and looked around Tiffany's house.

Stokeley was passed out on the couch and Tiffany was gone.

I got up and walked to the kitchen thinking she would maybe be in there but she wasn't.

Her phone wasn't in the living room either.

I got up and looking around the bottom level before going up the stairs.

I looked through the big ass hallways and all the lights were off.

I walked into the one room but it was just a neatly laid bed.

I looked into the other 3 rooms up there but there was nothing.

There was one last room so I assumed it was her room.

I walked in and I noticed the bathroom light in there on.

There was music playing loud enough for her to not hear me but not loud enough for us to hear downstairs.

I walked towards the door and placed my ear on it to see if I could hear anything.

I placed my hand on the knob and twisted it.

"What the fuck get the fuck out!" Tiffany screamed trying to close the door.

I had already saw what was going on.

She was about to cut her wrist and she was crying hard as hell.

It was silent for a while because I was just starring at her.

"Who the hell said you can just come in my room." she said with her head down sniffling.

I grabbed her wrist and examined it even though she resisted.

"Were you going to hurt yourself because of me?" I said looking at her.

She slowly nodded her head causing my heart to feel like it dropped.

"Alright we need to talk.

"I don't need to talk to you. I don't need any fucking one." she said smacking her lips.

"Ugh I don't get why you got to be so difficult." I said siting on the floor across from her.