Chapter 35❤️

"You've hurt me so much. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore."

"Tiffany please. Give me another chance. I don't want to loose you. You complete me. Without you i'm lost."

"How do you think it fucking feels to be cheated on. Huh? Answer me Jah."

She hit me furiously as we stood by the edge of the cliff. The cliff with a mountain high above death. Above a dark hole that led to who knows.

"Tiffany please."

"No Jahseh I'm done." she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me down.

Falling my stomach drops.

I keep falling and the figure that was once in front of me disappeared.

I was afraid.

I sat up quickly panting out of breath. I kept having these bad dreams.

This one was the worst though. My stomach actually felt like I was dropping to my death.

Tiffany was sound asleep next to me. Her face was so beautiful. I've never loved anyone like this.

I feel like I'm in a curse. I can't even describe how love feels anymore.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

I splashed my face with cold water and rested my arms on the counter while standing.

I let my head hang low as I progressively got my breathing back to normal.

After a good minute or two I got back into the bed and climbed under the covers.

"You alright baby?" Tiffany managed to say quietly with her eyes closed.

"Yeah. Can I hold you?" I asked

She scooted closer and I wrapped my arms around her. She rested her hand and head on my bare chest.

She had her legs wrapped around me now but I didn't mind.

I pulled the covers and covered both of us. I eventually drifted off to sleep sooner or later.

——————

Jah
I woke up again at around 9:45am. Tiffany was lying next to me on her phone watching something.

I was lying facing her and I snatched her phone out her hand.

I put it high in the air as she looked at me confused.

"What the fuck. What are you doing?" she said sitting up.

I pushed her back down and she laid on her elbows confused.

"For real what are you doing?" I said.

"Nothing." And with that I tossed her phone onto the couch.

It bounced off and hit the floor. Hopefully it didn't crack.

"Jahseh what the fuck man. What the hell is up?" she said sitting up about to get out of the bed.

I pushed my lips onto hers as she opened her eyes confused.

I grabbed her throat and kissed her and she surprisingly kissed me back.

My tongue tried to enter her throat but she wouldn't let me but I finally did.

She pulled away and gasped for air after a good 30 seconds.

"Sorry I just wanted to taste you." I said smiling.