Depression/Sadnees Healer😪

(READ ALL WHETHER YOUR SAD/HAVE DEPRESSION OR NOT 💜 and comment so I know your thoughts💭💖)

If you are going through depression or anything right now, don't let that take over you. Sadness if painful. No one likes it. It makes us feel worthless and can drive us over the edge to suicide. I'm not going to sit here and say "it'll be okay." I'm tired of hearing that. Life is too short to just wait for something to get better. Do something about it. I just wanted to give y'all 2 things to do. I'm not going to make a list of methods I've never done or tried.

-make a journal
Jahseh always said that was a very good thing to do to release your mind and comprehend your thoughts. If you feel like no one is listening, just let it all out on paper and update it daily.

-talk to me
"I don't know you, why would I tell you my personal life?" Because your life matter to me more than you think. I want to be a pain healer. I will sit up with a person all night just to make sure they wouldn't kill them self. I will type paragraphs until my fingers hurt trying to comfort you. I have been told I've made days just from me checking on someone. Vent. Don't hold things in. That's how it gets overwhelmed in your brain. I love you all. Please know I do. I don't even know your name. But I love you so much. Tell me what's wrong.

That's all I will give out because my Snapchat has my location on. Hey, I'm just being safe lol. This app might have creepos for real.

Have a good day beautiful people. I'm updating Chapter 28 now.❤️✨