Chapter 8❤️

I was beating the FUCK out of this nigga not giving a fuck if he even died.

Then I felt someone pulling me off of Devon. "FUCK OFF MAN. I'M GONNA THIS MOTHER FUCKER!" I said yelling out of anger.

A huge crowd started to form in the room. Everyone was recording.

They were even recording Tiff who had passed out.

I grabbed her and pulled her dress down. I cradled her in my arms like a newborn baby.

I took her to the empty living room because everyone was upstairs recording. I sat on the floor and just held her. "STOKE BRING ME SOME WATER NOW!"

Stoke brought the water to me and I set it on the floor by my side.

I was holding her crying like a pussy on the floor. "Tiff I'm so fucking sorry this happened to you."

I said while pouring some water on her to awake her. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

She thought I was Devon but I guess she couldn't see straight.

She tried to run away from me still thinking I was Devon.

She ended up outside and collapsed in the grass.

Still breathing though.Me and Stoke carried her to the car and took her home.

15 minutes later

After getting her in her room quietly I had make sure she didn't wake anyone

She woke up and started crying so fucking hard. I never seen her this broken.

I gave her Tylenol and started a bath for her. I wanted her to feel alright. I didn't even care about going home that night.

Her mom knew she always took baths at night so it didn't bother her.

I let her dress up privately and she came to the bed where I was laying waiting for her.

She crawled in the bed and layed in my chest crying trying to muffle the sound.

We didn't say anything I just held her tight in my arms.

I stroked her hair. That always helped her sleep. She told me that in the past. It's what her dad used to do.

I shhh'ed her while she slowly fell asleep. I fell asleep after her shortly.