Chapter 10❤️

•••
We were all laying on Jahseh's bed and floor.
I was laying on instagram scrolling when I felt something weird in my pants.

Ever since I had been raped I honestly just forgot about it. I mean it had been a month later and I was ready for Thanksgiving.

Anyway I sat up and locked my phone.

"Where you going?" Jah said as I got out of the bed.

"the bathroom." I said

I walked in the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I used the bathroom and then wiped.

I saw blood.😬

Me and Stoke were hanging out at Jahseh's house because I left my key in my room.

I couldn't get in the house even if I went through my window because I closed it.

I needed a pad but I didn't know how to tell my make best friends it was that time of the month for me.

I simply shoved a wad of toilet paper in my underwater making it look like I had a dick.😂

I walked out and laid back on the bed and scrolled through instagram. I slowly fell asleep as I did.

I woke up to the sound of people hilariously laughing.

It was Stoke, Jah, and all their friends. Jah and Stoke made music on soundcloud and they had a group of friends with them.

I never really saw them since usually Jah would go to their house.

Anyways they were roasting each other and playing GTA 5. I looked under the sheets to find my phone.

I found my phone and I also found a huge stain of blood on Jahseh's bed.

I knew that I had bled through the thin toilet paper.

How the fuck was I going to get out of the room without all these niggas starring at my ass.

Stoke was the only one of them who was on his phone texting someone. He wasn't engaged in their activity.

I knew this would be embarrassing but I had no choice.

I texted Stokeley.

me: um so this is awkward but can you like get everyone out the room. I kinda got my...

Stokeley Pokely🤞🏾💙: lmfaoooo. sure let me get them out.

"Aye niggas let's go get sum to eat I'm hungry." Stoke said.

"Ayeeee bet, Ight, Lets go." each person said.

"Tiff you coming with us?" Jah said

"Nah. I'm not feeling too good. Y'all go have fun." I said

And with that Stoke had them out the room.

I waited 10 minutes and they were gone. I walked into Cleo's room and luckily I found a box in her drawer.

I also found a picture of what appeared to be Jahseh with his dad.

I smiled at the picture and put it back

Jah never really spoke on his personal life.

sorry about the short chapter guys. I just wanted to rewrite the whole thing and some other ones.