Chapter 30❤️

Before this chapter starts, I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for 3.0k views.🙂

Words cannot explain how grateful I am to see so much progress on this shitty book.😤

I hope I can continue to grow over time. Long Live Jahseh guys.😪 don't forget him💔

FUCK PITCHFORK btw🖕🏾anywayyyy back to the story lol...

Tiffany
All the memories struck me right in the face.

"Yo why the fuck is she here!" Armon yelled loudly while stopping in the door frame.

Of course Jahseh heard it so he took off his headphones, and walked outside of the booth to see what was going on.

As soon as Jahseh walked out I could tell a shift in his face. From happy to emotionless and angry.

"I'm gon give y'all 10 seconds to get this nigga out of here." Jahseh said in a calm but loud tone.

"Fuck wrong with you? Wassup?" Armon said walking up on Jahseh.

"Jahseh it's not worth it. Let's go." I said stepping in front of Jahseh and grabbing his hand.

The warmth in his hand traveled to mine. He threw my hand to the side and lightly pushed me into the corner.

Scheme and Wifi stood in between Jahseh and Armon as they exchanged slurs and yells between each other.

I didn't want to jump in, but I didn't know what to do.

"That's why I fucked yo bitch!" Armon yelled at Jahseh.

At that moment, Jahseh snapped. He grabbed an extra pair of headphones off the table and smashed it onto Armons head causing him to fall.

He pushed Wifi out the way but even Coolie couldn't hold Jahseh back.

Armon wiped his forehead and saw the blood. He got up and sucker punched Jahseh in his jaw.

Jahseh fell back into a wall holding his jaw in agony.

Armon then charged into the corner that I was.

He grabbed me by the collar of my neck and shoved me into a tight corner choking me in the air.

I tried to say Jahseh's name but he was choking me tightly.

"You put my in jail bi-..." he was cut off by Jahseh pulling his neck back and dropping him onto the floor.

Jahseh threw multiple punches to his face.

"Jah it's cool chill vro." Wifi said pulling Jahseh off of Armon.

"Don't ever come near me again bitch ass!" Jahseh yelled spitting on Armon who was lying on the floor.

Wifi helped Armon out and they left the studio.

I sat in the corner shook by what just happened. I couldn't do anything but cry.

All the memories of the times Armon hurt me replayed in my mind.

Coolie let go of Jahseh and Jahseh came over to where I was.

He put out his hand for me to grab.

I cleared my throat and wiped my eyes.

I looked at his hand and ignored it. I got up myself and grabbed my phone off the couch.

"Where you going?" Jahseh said confused starring at me.

"I don't know." I mumbled lightly under my breath.