Chapter 48❤️

excuse any spelling mistakes, i'm sleepy

We got to the movie theater and Stoke was passed out cold with his head on the window; snoring and everything.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and tapped him to wake up.

I was fully sitting up facing him literally slapping this dude shoulder but he wouldn't wake up.

I kept tapping him but he wouldn't wake up so I gave up.

Jahseh must've been watching the whole incident through the review mirror because he huffed and mumbled something under his breath.

We were parked in the parking lot currently and there was a lot of space to drive around.

Jah started the car and floored it going forward then right before the car could hit the fence he pushed down the brake hella fast causing everyone's heads to bob in all types of ways.

"Nigga what the fuckkk." I heard Ski groan as he placed his hand on his head.

I would've spoke up but I decided not everything needs to be said.

Jah finally parked and everyone got out the car.

I would've walked besides Ski but he was with Jah so I just walked by myself.

And of course Jah parked far away from the entrance because he didn't want anyone to "fuck up his car".

Even with my hoodie on I was cold. The florida breeze was more chilly today.

I guess Taylor noticed I was walking alone because I saw her jog up to me since she was on the phone with someone back there.

"Um hey." she said walking next to me keeping up with my pace.

I huffed my breathe and gritted my teeth.

I wish I did my hair in a way where I couldn't wear my hood.

I didn't say anything and kept walking while looking at my Vans kick rocks on the ground.

"Um well I can your irritated but I just wanted to say I'm here to talk if you'd like." she said stopping in front of me.

"Bro move." I said tripping into her.

"My bad." she said nervously laughing.

Who stops in front on someone walking? Are you dumbbbbb!

We finally made it to the door and Jah held it open for everyone.

We got inside and Stoke jogged over to the ticket line before the herd of people could get there.

He bought 4 tickets to go and see Get Out.

It had just came out and I was actually excited to see it.

He gave everyone their tickets and we walked to the concession line.

I got in line and Stoke came up next to me.

"What do you want?" he said grinning his teeth at me causing me to crack a small smile.

"Uhh it's okay I can pay myself." I said being nice. He spends too much money on me all the time.

"Nooo Tiff for real what do you want I'll pay?" he said resting his elbow on my shoulder.

I looked at the cashier ahead. "Uhh hello can I get a large nachos supreme no olives, a large popcorn, an ICEE and some Airhead strips please."

He simply said "sure" and entered everything into his system thing.

"Okay your total is $32.40". He said smiling at me.