Chapter 4❤️

Tiffany
"why this boy so weird. It's like he don't give a damn about life. not that i do either but damn.," I though to myself as I drove us to school.

Hopefully I had the right address in the GPS. I guess I should start a conversation. I'm not sure but in the corner of my eye I saw him starring at me.

"Sooo... what's your name?" I awkwardly said.
This time he replied fast. "Jahseh." he said. "Oh well um.. I'm a senior. What about you?" I awkwardly asked.

He was ignoring me on his phone but then he answered me after about 30 seconds. "same" he blandly said.

The rest of the car ride was pretty awkward. Our school was about 12 minutes away.

Jahseh and I pulled up in the parking lot. I parked the car and Jahseh quickly got out the car like he was in a rush. I'm guessing he had friends to see but I didn't obviously.

I needed to find a way for him to show me around without it be more awkward.

"Wait up Jahseh." He actually stopped walking and waiting for me to catch up. While we walked side by side into the school, I pulled up my schedule and said, "So um as you can tell I'm new and we have a few classes together. Can you try showing me around."

He stopped again and looked me up and down with a small fake smile. "I guess." he said while shrugging.

Jahseh
I can tell she wanted to be friends but to be honest I didn't open up to people that easily.

We walked in and a lot of people said wassup. I saw my homie Ski Mask aka Stokeley in the hallway.

"WASSUP VROOO!" me and Stoke said at the same time as we did our handshake. Stoke was my homie I met in juvenile detention back in Florida before I moved out here.

Then he moved out here too. He lives alone in his condo so he often visits me a lot. That's my nigga for real.

When I met him in the juvenile detention center he was chill as fuck. Me and him used to free style and rap. We posted them on Soundcloud.

Tiffany stood to the side watching us. "Damn who the thick shorty with ya Jah?" I saw Tiffany shoot him a look but I just smirked. "Ski this is Tiffany, Tiffany this is Ski."

Tiffany said hey to him and he said wassup. To break this awkward silence I said, "How bout we exchange schedules in a group chat or sum shit."

They agreed and we exchanged numbers. Then Ski went off somewhere and I was left with Tiffany.

I showed Tiffany around while I could in 10 minutes.

Tiffany
Jah seemed like an odd person. And he was pretty cool. I learned that he loved black and he darkness but I didn't care.

-1st period bell rings-

Me and Jahseh made it to our first class math late.

As we walked in everyone was like "ooohh." as if we were a "couple."

The teacher was Ms.Brown. She didn't mind to care we were late.

We went to the back of the class and did the warm up on the board. 

After 5 minutes of class the teacher spoke.

"Hello. My name is Ms.Brown. I am the senior's math class teacher. Welcome back. We have a new student with us. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

Ughhh. I didn't want to but I just got up and went to the front of the class. "Hi my name is Tiffany. Tiff for short. I just moved here."

When I finished talking I started walking back to my seat and I felt someone smack my ass.

I quickly turned around and looked at who did it. It was a tall brown skin boy with waves. He had a strong jaw and was wearing a red hoodie with green pants.

 He had a strong jaw and was wearing a red hoodie with green pants

I gave him a dirty look and he appeared to have felt "threatened." "I'm Armon. What's yo digits shorty." he whispered to me.

I went back to my seat and Jahseh was giving him dirty looks.

I don't know why. It's not like I was his girlfriend though.

(AN: Hey yallll. hope u liking he story.
don't worry he story will get betters. are these chapters too long tho?)