Chapter 59❤️

Tiffany
I was feeling the worst pain in my stomach. I just wanted this baby to come already.

Jahseh was speeding down the road trying to get to the hostiapl while I attempted to call everyone. I ended up texting half of the people I was going to call.

"Jahseh baby slow down." I said speaking slowly.

He ignored me as his hand lied on my thigh squeezing it gently.

He exited and in a matter of 5 minutes we were at the hospital.

He instantly parked the car and walked to my side picking me up bridal style.

He tried his best to run inside panting as he was going.

As soon as he got inside he started yelling causing me to weakly smile.

"Sir shat is your name so we can see if you have an assigned room." the last yelled from behind the desk.

"Jahseh Onfroy and Tiffany Onfroy." he said setting my on my feet.

A group of nurses rushed out with a wheelchair and Jahseh jogged behind them as we went down the hall to the elevator.

(i don't know shit about this birth giving shit so bare with me :))

We made it to a secluded room on the 5th floor. As we entered the room I was amazed because it was so big and it had decorations and everything.

The nurses made me change into a hospital gown and laid me down.

I was hooked to a lot of machines and Jahseh was just looking at me worried.

"I'll be fine I promise stop looking like that." I said giggling looking at him.

"Hello everyone I'm Dr.Carlos I'll be performing the operation today." he said shaking my hand.

Jahseh shook his hand and gave him a mean mug.

"I'm sorry excuse him I'm Mrs.Onfroy." I said to Dr.Carlos.

I knew that caused a smile come to creep to Jahseh's face because he always said he was going to marry me.

"It's okay I'm used to it believe it or not. Some husbands are very overprotective, but trust me Mr.Onfroy I won't hurt her." he said putting gloves on.

"Okay so I'm going to need you to prop your legs right here." he said tapping the leg rest.

I did so as I gritted my teeth. The contractions were very painful at the point; worse than in the car.

"How far have I dilated?" I said taking deep breaths.

"According to the monitor you've only dilated about 3 centimeters. We need you at a 7-8 at least to begin the birth." he said writing something down on the clipboard.

"How are your contractions how do you feel?" he said coming around feeling my heartbeat and taking my blood.

"They really hurt right now it feels like I have cramps but like it's moving into my stomach." I said whining.

"Okay well that's normal. I'm going to go and print some paperwork as of right now keep breathing. I'll have the nurses bring in some water and anything you want to eat." he said walking out closing the door.

Jahseh moved his chair closer to me and held my hand. He rested his head on the bed holding me.

He is too cute I can't.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked letting go of his hand scratching his scalp.

"Yeah I just have a bad feeling right now I don't like it." he said.

"Jahseh it's just your anxiety and you're overthinking. I am in a lot of pain but I'll be fine. Our kid is coming soon." I said smiling.

He lifted his head up and kissed me pulling away hearing the door open.

"Oops did I interrupt." the nurse said laughing.

"No you're good." Jahseh said turning pink.

She came around and placed a bottle of water with 4 cookies next to me.

"Okay so Tiffany you've dilated tooo.. let's see. 5 centimeters. So you're doing great in maybe about an hour or two you'll be able to give birth." she said smiling.

"Thank you ma'am." Jahseh said getting up shaking her hand.

He sat back down going on his phone.

"Baby can you lay next to me?" I asked since the bed was big enough for two people.

He got up and laid next to me on the side with less cords attached to me.

He pulled out and took a picture of our legs with his hand on my stomach and posted it to his snap story.

He wrapped his arm around me with his head on my chest as he drifted off to sleep.

I sighed feeling more contractions coming in but I tried not to overreact.

I grabbed his phone going onto his instagram deciding to make a video and post since his fans are our family too.

"Hey guys it's Tiffany here. I'm in the hospital right now about to give birth to a mini Onfroy. Um my family and friends are on their way as well as Jahseh's." I said showing his sleeping face.

"He fell asleep I don't know how. I don't think he slept last night." I said deep breathing.

"Oh yeah let me show you guys the room." I flipped the camera and showed everything that Jahseh had set up for me. I really didn't need all this to give birth to a baby.

I flipped the camera back around with one hand playing in Jahseh's hair."

I saved it and posted it on his instagram page titled "Baby Journey part 1."

Immediately it got thousands of likes. I put his phone down on the table and grabbed a cookie and water.

I watched some Netflix on the monitor waiting for myself to dilate for at least 7cm.

...

(sorry y'all this chapter was boring. i'm trying to plan something.)