Chapter 12❤️

We pulled up in the driveway of my house.

I knew my mom would be upset we came home so late. 

When we walked in I put my bags in the living room couches.

My mom looked upset and she was packing the food away.

Before she could open her mouth and go off on me I said

"mom i'm sorry there was an incident at the mall."

"It's okay I guess. I wanted you to be home so we could all come together and eat a normal Thanksgiving dinner." she said

The whole time she said this she didn't look at us not once.

I walked over to her to give her a hug and tell her that we could still do it, but then I saw her eye was black.

"Yo what the fuck happened?" I said

"language Tiffany." she said trying to turn away .

"No what the fuck happened." I said concerned. Now everyone was looking at my mom.

"After I set the table Cleo, Aiden, Jake, and I waited for you guys to come home. You didn't so they left and I started packing the food back up. Then your father came by drunk demanding money. I didn't give him any so he hit me and broke a vase." she said with a tight throat.

"Where that puss nigga at?" Jah said already walking towards the door.

"Jah stop." I said shooting him a look.

"Whatever nigga. Someone fuck with my momma imma beat they ass and that's on my dead homie's grave." He said slamming the front door.

"I'll go get that sensitive ass nigga." Stoke said following him.

I went upstairs and grabbed the alcohol and a bandaid.

I made her sit down on a stool and then I looked at her.

She had been punched under her eye. It was swollen and there was a deep but not deadly cut.

I placed a cotton ball with alcohol on it on the wound causing her to suck her teeth.

"Hold still please. It's gonna burn." I said trying not to get the alcohol in her eye.

I then put a bandaid over the wound.

She looked like her soul had been snatched from her body.

"Mom I'm sorry this happened and I honestly feel bad as fuck. I didn't know he would come over. I promise we can get new locks and security cameras and all that shit."  I said concerned.

"The police already know by the way. I'm okay I'm just startled. Jake was so scared. He's hiding under his bed." my mom said.

Before I would go and get Jake, I went over to the fridge and starting heating up all the food. Nothing has been eaten.

"What are you doing its 11 right now." she said walking over to me.

"I'm going to make this right."

And with that I set the table and got everything ready for a late Thanksgiving dinner.

After the table was set and my mom was sitting at the table happily, I went upstairs to Jake's room.

His door was luckily unlocked and I went in. I saw his little feet dangling from under the bed.

"Jake come on we're having dinner." I said

He didn't answer so I pulled him up and sat him on the bed.

"I don't want dinner. I'm not hungry." he said.

I pulled him in for a hug and he gave me one.

"Mommy is okay. We are going to be safe and we are going to be okay. I promise." I said and with that his eyes lit up.

He jumped off his bed and ran down the stairs to the table.

Now it was left for me to invite Stoke and Jah over.

I went through the front door and turned into their yard. I pressed the doorbell and his mom answered.

"I'm s-so sorry about what happened. I panicked and left. I knew I should've h-helped but I wanted Aid-.." she said panicking.

"It's okay. My mom is fine and we are going to be okay. We wanted to invite you to dinner though." I said

She starred for a second and then called Aiden, Jah, and Stoke down.

                                       •••
We were all at the table enjoying a late Thanksgiving dinner at 11:45pm.

The food was delicious and we were all happy and enjoying ourselves with laughter.

After the dinner everyone packed up the food and helped clean.

Stoke drove back to his apartment and Jah and Aiden went home.

Stoke lived by himself in an apartment about 10 minutes away.

He only had his sister left in his life because his mom died in a car accident and his dad was locked away for life for murder.

His sister Nia was visiting her grandma for a few months after she has surgery and needed assistance but she was under his care.

Anyways I was laying in my bed when I got a text:

YoungDagger💜🌗: goodnight☺️i'm sorry for going off like that. it's just so much shit has been happening lately and sometimes i feel like beating they ass teach them a lesson.🤷🏽‍♂️

me: goodnight bestie😁and it's okay. im honestly over this shit fr. i just want my dad to stay the fuck out my life. and sometimes fighting don't do nun but bring more trouble.

YoungDagger💜🌗: yeah but it's whatever. i promise imma keep y'all and my family safe tho.

me: good😁same here😛

And with that i locked it and placed it on my night stand and turned off my lamp.

How's the story so far? next chapter i'm gonna be writing from Jahseh P.O.V🌟