Chapter 20❤️

Tiffany
I took Jahseh by his hand and we went into my room.

I closed the door behind me and we sat on my bed.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. But I really appreciate everything you do for me. Like for real your the best thing that every happened to me." I said holding his hand.

He looked at me and gave me that adorable yet loving half smile.

"I always will do anything I can to protect you. You're one of the best people I've met." he said engulfing me in a hug.

I felt so protected and I loved him so much.

"Can I give you a special present?" he said releasing himself from the hug and getting up.

"Yesss of course." I said smiling and closing my eyes.

He went into my closet and grabbed a small box.

He then sat next to me on the bed.

"You can open your eyes." he said smiling.

"Tiffany I love you so much. You're so beautiful and smart. And we've had our ups and downs but I want to make you my girlfriend before it's too late." he said opening the box.

I sat with my hand over my mouth and I was crying tears of joy. I was so happy.

Inside the box was a promise necklace he got for me that said out names on it. He took the necklace out the box and put it on me.

"Thank you so much baby. I love you too!" she said.

(basically it looks like that but with diamonds on the infinity sign🌓💍💞)

Jahseh then lightly grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

Me and Jahseh had kissed once in the past but this kiss felt so good to me.
⚠️WARNING: sexual content⚠️
I pulled him on top of me while our lips were still locked.

He started to move him lips farther down now working on my neck.

I let out a small moan while wrapping my legs around his waist while he was still on top of me.

He slowly lifted my shirt off while caressing his soft hands on my tender breast and sucking my neck.

I held in my small loans by biting my bottom lip and wrapping my arms around his back.

He kept his hands on my tits massaging my nipples but then he moved his head down my stomach to my waist.

I unwrapped my legs from around his waist and let him take off my skirt. I was now only left in my underwear.

He kissed on my stomach and I removed his shirt slowly running my hands down his abs.

"Can I do something real quick?" he said looking up at me.