Chapter 60❤️

filler...
excuse errors...

Her legs were propped up and doctors were all
around her. The doctor was a male and I was side eyeing him. He just chuckled.

All of a sudden the doctor reached his hand into her and yanked the baby out. She screamed an excruciating yell before passing out.

I yelled trying to run to her body to help her. "What the fuck is going on what type of hospital is this." I yelled at about 4 nurses held me back.

They were overly strong for women too I could've even run. They took my babies body, cut the umbilical cord, and sliced the throat.

I screamed falling onto the ground. Tiffany started yelling again as the doctor took her body and ran out.

"Jahseh it's fine." I heard her faintly yell. "JAHSEH." she said getting louder.

I woke up sweating all over my face and neck. I sat up quickly and touched Tiffany next to me as she was rubbing my back.

"Baby what's wrong." she said looking stressed.

"Nothing just a nightmare. Are you okay when are you having the baby?" I said slouching back down; taking a deep breathe or two.

"Well while you were asleep the doctor checked on me and said I'm at 7, but I'm able to control myself so I'll just wait until 9 so the birth is easier." she said reassuringly.

I just stared at her until a goofy smile appeared on my face.

She was gritting her teeth indicating that she felt contractions kicking in. So I pressed the button to call in Dr.Carlos doctor in again.

In a matter of 5 minutes him and a team of nurses came in.

I got out of the bed and one of the nurses
handed my a hospital gown and hair net. I pulled up in a chair next to Tiffany on her right side.

"Okay Mrs. Onfroy prop your legs up her. And be ready to go into delivery you'll do just fine." He said reassuringly.

Tiffany
I propped my legs up as the doctor said and I slid back trying to calm down.

Jahseh was holding my hand and one nurse was writing done something and disconnecting me from cords to be comfortable.

"Alright try and give me 3 big pushes okay Mrs.Ofrony." he said starring at me.

I pushed as hard as I could once and the pain was unbearable. I felt like my insides were being torn open.

"I cant." I whined as sweat dropped down my forehead already.

"Come on if you give me 2 more it'll be easier you can do it." he said with his hands out.

Jahseh leaned down to my ear holding my hand. "I cant imagine your pain right now but your doing good don't give up." he said quietly.

I pushed at least for 5 seconds before letting out a big breathe.

"I see the top of the head. Keep going." The doctor said.

I pushed the last time for a good 8 seconds squeezing the fuck out of Jahseh's hands causing him to grunt.

"Sorry baby." I said weakly. "Great job the head is out; one big push for me the body will slide right out." he said holding the baby's head.

I took a deep breathe and pushed as hard as I could. Afterwards everything went black.