Chapter 6❤️

(AN: this a long chapter. you'll love it tho😊)
It was in the pool in the backyard even though it was only 65 degrees. I was swimming around when I heard my phone buzz.

I swam over to it while still in the pool. I dried my hand on the towel next to it and checked the messages.

Jahseh🙂: You ready?

me: what do you mean am I ready?🤨

Jahseh🙂: The carnival is in an hour...

me: OH SHIT! I didn't even notice it was this late. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Jahseh🙂: Hurry yo ass up dumb ass.😒

me: fuck you.

Jahseh🙂: ✌🏽

*1 hour later*
"Jahseh I look stupid as hell." I said as he scanned my body. I had my hair slicked back in a high ponytail.

In an all black body suit and a red cape around my neck. I had some high heel calf boots on and red lipstick.He made me put these fake teeth on. "Nah you look hot." he said

He said while laughing and biting his lips. I've always found myself more attracted to Jahseh.

"We need to go pick up Stoke though. So let's go." Jah said as he opened the door for me and we buckled up.

We drove 5 minutes to Stoke house and then to the carnival.

"Ayyy you already know I brought weed so when y'all feel like getting lit let me know." Stoke said as he rubbed his red eyes causing us all to laugh.

I knew he had been smoking before we picked him up

Right when we parked and got out the car Stoke was already wandering off somewhere to a group of girls

Me and Jah decided to just walk around.

"So what should we do first?" Jah asked. As I looked around at all the carnival stations I also noticed how everyone was dressed up.

We were mostly all in high school but some families were around here and there.

Some people looked childish so I didn't look too bad.

"ummm just follow me." I said as I dragged Jah behind me running to the other stations.

As the night drew and me and Jah knew the best thing to do.🎡The ferries wheel.

We got in line holding hands excitedly. Once we got on the ride took off it was magical.

"Wow look at this view." I said as I recorded snaps of me and Jah laughing.

Then when we made it to the top I had to courage to ask him something I'd been wanting to ask him for a while.

"How come when you first met me, it's like you didn't like me?" I said.

I only asked because Jahseh would always avoid me and I just brushed it off.

After I said that Jah starred long and hard into my eyes.

He said, "It's not that I didn't like you, I just felt like if I had got to known you , you might hurt me. I've been hurt emotionally so many times in the past. I didn't want to feel uncomfortable because I knew you'd be a good friend to me."

After finding out I was in shock. I didn't know that Jah had been through that.

All we did was stare into each other's eyes. Jahseh had he most beautiful light brown eyes.

Then I finally got the courage to kiss him!

I leaned in slowly for a slow passionate kiss. The kiss lasted about 10 seconds.

Then we started making out. As this happened I felt a stronger connection.

Switched To Jah
When me and Tiff were kissing I actually felt love in my heart again. But at the same time ion trust niggas quick like that.

I trusted her but there was shit I still didn't know about her.

I know it was just our emotions getting the best of us.

Switched Back To Tiff
what the FUCK am I doing? I though to myself.

Me and him were just best friends!This making out session was going on for almost 10 minutes and then the ride stopped.

In the middle of the ride, there was a stop. we were still making out. I quickly pushed away and saw the ride conductor and people panicking below. "Jah I think we're stuck up here."

He didn't say anything. I knew he didn't even care.🤦🏽‍♀️

"I'm sorry I did that. I got caught up and I'm-" I was cut off in the middle of my sentence by Jahseh's finger on my lips.

I can't believe we really just did this on a ferris wheel.

(thx for reading) move chapters coming soon☺️