Chapter 52❤️

Jah
I woke up to my phone ringing at 7am.

I let it ring the first time and then it continued to ring.

"Fuckkk." I grumbled under my breath.

Tiffany was laying on top of me sleeping on my chest. She looked so fucking precious.

Her long curly hair was all over her face as she cheeks were flushed light pink.

I didn't want to wake her from her sleep so I grabbed the phone with one hand and pressed the answer button.

"Hello." I said in my raspy voice.

"Good morning daddy." A familiar voice said on the other line.

"Who the fuck is this?" I said trying not to wake Sage.

"You know who this is. Can you come over. I'm feeling lonely and I have no one." She said tearing up.

"Look Geneva I don't have time for this. Leave me and my girlfriend alone." I said.

I pulled the phone away from my ear about to hung up but I heard her speak up and say "I want to die."

I couldn't leave her hanging so I put the phone back to my ear.

"Listen. Yesterday you already did enough and pissed off my girl. I understand your going through it but you can't expect me to be in your life." I said calmly.

"I know but, I've been cutting a lot. I've had multiple miscarriages and I'm just a drug head now. I can't even eat anymore. I just need you to just give me a hug or something I'm going through it. Please Jah." she said sobbing.

"Fuck." I thought to myself.

"Just forget it. I fucking give up. Don't come looking for me when I'm done." she said hanging up.

I sighed and squeezed Tiff ass. She groaned and flipped her head over.

"Babygirl I gotta go and take care of something I'll be right back okay." I said trying to sit up.

She squeezed onto me tighter lowkey making me hard but I wasn't going to start nothing.

"Babyyy it's important I'll be right back. Just roll over real quick." I said tapping her back.

She finally gave in after holding me for a little longer.

She rolled over and I sat up on the edge of the bed rubbing my temples.

"You okay baby?" her soft morning voice said.

"Yeah just stressed. But I'll be right back okay baby." I said leaning over to give her a kiss.

I placed one on her lips and then got up and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I didn't put on cologne or nothing. I didn't want her to start anything I was just going over to make sure she was okay and give her advice.

I put on a plain white Nike shirt with some matching grey shorts.

I put on my black Yeezys and jogged down the stairs.

I placed my keys and phone on the coffee table while I went to go and grab something to eat real quick.

I grabbed a granola bar and my car keys on the way out and went to the car.

I started it and started to drive. I already knew where Geneva's house was.

I turned on the radio and played some of my unreleased music I had saved on there.

After a good 20 minute drive I made it to her place.