Chapter 58❤️

didn't proofread..  1608 words

Jahseh
I heard the doorbell ring.

I woke up snuggled into Tiffany's chest. I slowly unwrapped my hands from around her waist and sat up.

I stretched grabbing my phone off the night stand. "3:04am" it read.

I thought that maybe I misheard it because I was having a good dream about me and Tiffany. *wink*

But I heard it again as I was recollecting my thoughts.

I slowly got out of the bed and pulled the covers over Tiffany's body completely.

She was so beautiful in her sleep it was crazy.

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed my glock putting it in my waistband.

I went downstairs turning the alarm system off and I went to the door slowly unlocking it with my hand on my gun.

Geneva

As soon as I opened the door I see her standing here in tears.

She looked horrible. Hair tangled, makeup smeared, and cuts on her body.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said getting upset by her.

"I just wanted to t-.." she said but I cut her off.

I stepped outside feeling the cool breeze.

I made sure to close the door so Tiffany wouldn't wake up and do something.

"No because last time this happened Tiffany ended up almost leaving me because of you and your lies and fucking social media." I ranted.

"Listen to me. I'm homeless right now. My boyfriend just got into a fight with me he kicked me out and I didn't have anywhere to go." she pleaded covering her face.

"Bullshit." I said staring right into her eyes.

"Jahseh I'm so sorry for everything just please let me stay for one night. I'll leave tomorrow I just need a place for the night." She said crying.

"It's X not Jahseh." I said.

I heard a car driving down the road. People are nosy now a days and I couldn't risk another situation like before.

I grabbed her wrist quickly pulling her inside and locking the door.

I stood inside pondering upon my choices.

"Follow me." I bluntly said as I walked to the basement.

She took off her shoes leaving them by the door and followed me.

"Here's a spare bedroom. This room locks from the outside so you can't leave and do any dumb shit. Your leaving first thing in the morning before my wife finds out and thinks something else." I said walking towards the door.

"Wait." she said grabbing my wrist.

I snatched my hands quickly waiting for her to speak.

"I truly am sorry and I still love you I hope you know that." she said letting a tear slip out her eye.

I ignored her and walked out of the bedroom locking the door.

I went back upstairs to Tiffany who had rolled around a different way.

I put my glock on the nightstand and lied in bed next to her.

"Where were you?" she mumbled sleepily with her hair in her face.