Chapter 37❤️

Jahseh
We pulled up to a studio called '103.5 Kiss Fm'.

A lot of cars were outside so I parked away from the place a little so my car would be good.

I hoped out and opened the door for Tiffany and closed it behind her.

"What are we doing here?" she said.

"My mom wanted me to get out there more. So she got me an interview here and said I should bring you and she'll bring a friend." I said putting my arm around her shoulder.

We walked in and past many rooms until we got to the one that my mom told me to be at.

We opened the door and my mom was sitting at a table with some light skin dude and the interviewee.

"Hey babyyy." my mom said getting up and coming to hug me.

She gave Tiffany a hug too and we sat across from my mom and the man.

The man put up 3 fingers and counted down silently.

He put his thumbs up and the camera person started rolling.

I hated putting my business out there and I hated cameras but my mom said it would get me new fans and new people to notice my talent.

"Alright good evening everyone. It's your host Chuck here. We're here with the one and only XXXTentacion." he said.

"What's up." I said smiling showing my teeth.

"And who do we have with us?" Chuck asked.

"Well I'm Tiffany." she said waving.

"Joseph." the dude said into the mic glancing at me. He looked like he was 30.

"I'm Cleopatra. Jah's mother." she said smiling showing her almost identical smile.

"Alright so first question" Chuck said looking at me, "When will your next album be out?" he said anxiously looking at me.

"I can't reveal the date but my next album is called 17." I said.

"Alright so I've been told that your on tour right now correct?" he said.

"Yes I am. Last night we we performed here in South Carolina. We gonna leave tomorrow morning to the next place which will be Georgia." I said.

"Alright well before we move on can we clear the air on something?" he said looking at everyone.

"What is going on with Geneva?" he said.

Tiffany cleared her throat before I could say something.

"Um well Jahseh is in a very committed stable relationship with me." she said.

"Nah let him answer. Let's find out who he really is." Joseph said shooting me a look.

"What she said." I said looking back at him.

"That ain't answering the question though. Last time I checked you beat her face in." Joseph said leaning back in his chair.

I wasn't about to deal with this abuser shit again. "Alright man what's your deal?" I said putting my hand on the table.

"Nothing I just don't like you." he said with a blank face.

"Alright that's enough Joseph." my mom said getting in.

"Nah let him say what he gotta say mama. If you don't like me then why the fuck are you hear?" I said.

"Maybe because I wasn't aware that one your Cleo's son or two you were gonna be here." he said keeping the same facial expression.

"Man fuck you." Tiffany spat at him.

"Oh look who wants to join in the conversation. The woman beaters boyfriend. What he make you do that too?" he said referring to the scars on my wrist.

"Aye man get the fuck out." Jahseh said raising his tone and throwing his his headphones on the floor.

"Aye I'm just being truthful my nigga." he said putting his hands up and walking towards the door.

"Ian yo nigga." I said walking towards him.

The interviewee enjoyed to be watching this because he didn't say or do anything.

My mom and Tiffany got up and got in front of me and the guy left.

"Did you set me up or something Ma?" Jah said angrily.

"No baby. I mean me and him been talking for a while but I didn't know he was like this." my mom said giving me a hug.

I lightly pushed her off of me causing her to stumble a little and I walked out.

Tiffany followed behind me trying to grab me but I kept pulling her off.

"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy." she said stopping in her tracks crossing her arms.

I stopped walking and turned around.

She walked up to me and gave me a sweet long kiss on the lips.

My heart started racing like this was my first kiss.

"Jahseh you know I love you with my life. I know you. I know your past. I know what you've done and what you haven't. Do not let these lies and accusations upset you baby." she said grabbing my face.

"Alright." I said calming down and going to the car.

We got to the car and sat down. I locked the doors and looked at her.

"When did those happen?" he said referring to my wrist.

"Um well before I even met you I used to be really insecure about my body. And I thought cutting would help." I said lowly.

"I never even noticed them." he said.

"I cover them with clothes or makeup most of the time but not all the time." she said.

I feel so stupid. How could I not notice this.

"What were you insecure about?" I asked.

"Mostly my stretch marks on my hips and in my thighs and shit." she said sighing.

"Tiffany did you know that when we fuck I grab onto those." I said laughing grabbing onto her face.

"Your beautiful. Every single thing about you is beautiful." I said kissing her.

"Thank you." she said smiling at me.

TO BE CONTINUED- LIKE AND COMMENT.

971 words