Chapter 24❤️

AN💙: sorry for the delay. i have school sadly.

Jahseh
I was over at Tiffany's and she was about to do my hair for me.

I was honestly getting tired of the same old and my hair was getting long.

These braids were holding in my length.

She was on her bed watching a video on how to do dress braided back. She knew how to do them but I guess she needed a refresher.

I walked in the bathroom with my phone and connected it to my speaker.

I played Freddy vs. Jason while brushing my teeth.

I sat on the closet toilet seat and decided to post something since I hadn't posted in weeks.

    87,641,908 likes • 40,416 comments

xxxtentacion bouta hop in the shower🙃👅

view 40,416 comments

@babygirl.-. : daddy💍🤩💦
@liar: looking cute☺️
@xbiggestfan: i love you so much💜
@xxxtentacion: love you more🙂 @xbiggestfan
@moonlight: 🌟🌍
@trippieredd: we should collab soon🧐
@theslumpgod: you let the world know that😂🤦🏾‍♂️
@Ashantiii: looking good bestie😍
@unofficially_nia: @Ashantiii steal her man, steal her man👀 @babygirl.-.
@babygirl.-. : @Ashantiii @unofficially_nia all me thooo🤓☺️

I laughed at all the instant comments and I muted my phone and hoped in the shower.

After I got out the shower I lotioned my body in the bathroom and threw on some nike basketball shorts and a loose tee.

I walked out the bathroom and sat in the chair that Tiff was going to be doing my hair in.

"You ready?" she said sitting up looking at me.

"Duhhh if i'm in the chair." I jokingly said.

She sucked her teeth and gave me a sassy look walking to her supplies.

She grabbed some oil to moisturize my scalp before staring my hair.

Tiff
"Ow." Jahseh said as I took down his yellow and black dreads.

He was going through another hair phase that boys go through. He wanted to try something else. 😂

He sat still in there care as I repeatedly ran the comb through each dread. He was on my phone on instagram scrolling through my comments.

He seemed to be getting agrivated at all the hate comments I usually got just for posting a picture of myself.

"You're so fucking ugly? How do you look at yourself?" he read aloud to me.

"How do you not go off on these pussies?" he said pretending to scratch his head just to see if I was done.

I paused for a second then I answered him.

"Why should I let negative energy get to me when I know who I am." I responding as I toon down the last dread.

He grabbed a mirror and looked at himself.

"Man I got hella hair." he said smirking at himself.

"Pshhh don't hype yo self up boy." I said giggling.

"Take a picture of me before you redo my hair." he said grabbing his phone out of his pocket and handing it to me.

"Ugh fine." I said playfully rolling my eyes and opening his phone.

I took the picture and give it back to him.

"Can you please rub my scalp baby." he said giving me fake puppy eyes.

"I swear I never say no to you." and I placed my hands in his thick ass hair massing his scalp.

After a good 2 hours I had redone his braids for him.

He was standing against the wall texting his friends so I took a picture of him.

"Damn daddy you fine as hell

"Damn daddy you fine as hell." I said showing smiling.

He looked at the phone and tackled me with kissed almost making me drop my phone.

                                       •••
Stokeley
Everyone was chilling at my place.

The girls was watching Netflix and eating snacks while me, Jahseh, Wifi, Coolie and the rest played GTA 5.

"Nia come here." I screamed through the living room.

She came to the living and stood in front of the tv with a sassy look awaiting my request.

"Moveee!" Craig said looking at her and pausing the game.

She flicked him off and looked back at me.

"Hey have some respect for other people." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"You ain't my daddy the fuck!" she said rolling her eyes back.

"Watch your fucking tone." I said now yelling causing Ashanti and Tiff to come out of Nia's room.

"Bro I really do hate you for real." she said storming off to the kitchen.

I got up and followed her.

"You're all I have and you treat me like shit. You've had a fucking attitude since we went to that abandoned place." I said now getting in her face.

She shoved me causing me to hit the table and fall.

I got and walked towards her with fire in my eyes.

She backed up from me until she hit a wall.

I grabbed her wrist squeezing hard until she was afraid.

"Don't fucking test me my nigga." she said shoving me off and running to her room.

Jahseh and everyone was starring at me as if I was a monster.

I just sat at the kitchen table and put my hands over my face. I shouldn't have touched her but she just ugh.

She came out with a duffel back 5 minutes later.

"Where the fuck are you going?" I asked standing in front of the door.

"Stoke get the fuck out my face."

"Aniyah Simone Goulbourne you're not going anywhere?" I said putting a finger up to her face.

She then sat her duffel bag on the floor digging through it.

She pulled out a gun and put it to my forehead.