Chapter 3❤️

"Wake up Tiffany! Mommy said wake up! wake up, wake up! Jake said as he stood over my bed shaking me.

"Okay damn." I mumbled without him hearing. I got up and went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth, flossed, took a shower, etc.

After I got out the bathroom I walked to my room and searched through my closet. I had either between a jean jacket with a short red dress or high wasted ripped jeans with a crop top.

I chose the jeans and crop too. After I put on my outfit, I threw on some mascara and light pink lip gloss and some small hoops.

I decided to flat iron my hair. I was surprised I even had time to get ready to be honest.🤣

I went downstairs where I saw my mom and Aiden eating pancakes and eggs.

I was in a super dreadful mood. I grabbed my adidas and backpack ready to walk out but then my mom called me.

"So you won't even say good morning or even grab a plate.?And I don't really approve of that outfit young lady." she said sternly to me. oh my fucking gosh. here we go. I said to myself in my mind.

"Mom there is nothing wrong with my outfit geez. And I'm not hungry. Oh and good morning I guess." I said as I shrugged and walked out. She and Jake just let me walk out.

On the way out I grabbed my keys.

My mom had my car delivered to the house before we moved by the car dealership. I don't even know how but she made it happen.

My dad got most of his money from doing drugs. When he was still a part of our lives he bought me a Range Rover.

As I started the car and pulled out the driveway, I saw the same cute boy from yesterday

I at least wanted to be his friend. I saw him walking and I assumed he was going to my school.

He had on an adidas track suit with a silver long chain, a black chocker, and some Air Force 1 shoes.

He was walking on the sidewalk so I drove up next to him and rolled down the window.

After yesterday I was still embarrassed but I felt bad he was walking. I pulled up next to him.

"Hey do you go to Bloom Trail?" He stooped walking and just looked at me though the window. Scanning my body while I waited for an answer.

SWITCHING TO THE BOY'S PERSPECTIVE
"Yeah I guess." I said as I shrugged now on my phone while waiting for this girl to say something.

She said: Well I could give you a ride if you want." I stopped scrolling though Instagram and looked at her. She looked lowkey cute.

She was a light coco brown. Not an actual brown but not lightskin either. She had thick thighs and a snatched waist. She looked about 5'5 she was short. She had super long black hair and her eyes were a light brown.

"I'm guessing not..." she said as she leaned back about to drive away. I then quickly walked to the passenger seat, dropped my book bag on the floor of the car and put my seatbelt on.

(AN. i don't want to make this chapter so long so i'll continue it in the next one.)