Chapter 47❤️

I miss him so much this feels like the worse it's ever been. I'm just hella numb to the feeling of him being gone... y'all gone hate me for this buh time skip. 😌

4 Months Later
I was currently in my bed watching Tokyo Ghoul when my phone dinged.

It was Stokely:

GayBird❤️💆🏽‍♀️: yooooo that fuck ass hoe is out.

When I read the message I put my phone on my bed and rubbed my temples.

I knew exactly who he was talking about Shakira.

A few months back I was going into school after meeting up with someone and she slammed my head into a locker causing me to black out.

She had dragged my body to the school parking lot while I was blacked out and made sure people were surrounding me when I woke up.

When I eventually woke up me we fought and she won. I don't know what people expected out of me she snuck up on me, instead of fighting me fairly she wanted to be a pussy.

I later on found out she was one of Geneva's goons.

Geneva had these two girls who I guess she paid to "ruin me".

Shakira got her ass beat by me after Jahsehs mom and I found out who she was and the other girl is history.

Her name was Amariah and like before, we found out she was the one who drugged X at the party and seduced him.

(Shakira ⬆️)

(Shakira ⬆️)

(Amariah ⬆️)

(Amariah ⬆️)

So I beat her ass too. I quickly lost my train of thought when I heard a loud thud.

I got out of my bed quickly to see Stoke on the floor staring at me as if he were the one confused.

"Why the hell did you just come into my room like that?" I said stepping over him to close the window.