Chapter 9❤️

Tiffany
I woke up with a pounding headache. I was laying on Jahseh's chest. what the hell happened last night?

I thought to myself. I felt comfortable and safe laying on him.

His skin was so soft and he slept so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him so I just went to back to sleep. 

(2:00 pm)

Jahseh was awake on his phone. He looked upset. I got up out of his arms and went to go get my phone off my dresser across the room.

I saw a note under my door.

It read:"You must really be tired. You're really sound asleep and Jake went to Aiden's house. I went with him. Food in the fridge. Love mom xoxo." I took the note and placed it on my drawer.

I grabbed my phone and laid back in Jah's arms. He still didn't say anything.

He just looked at me.

"Why are you starring at me." I said giggling.
He looked away hurt as hell.

I just ignored it and went on my phone. As I was on Snapchat I see hella videos of what appears to be Jahseh beating up Davon.

Then I saw some videos where the camera showed me on a bed passed out and some where I was was crying at times.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK MAN. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON SNAPCHAT."

I was furious as fuck and confused. And my head hurt like hell. Jahseh just sat there looking at me he tried to also shush me.

So  I slapped him.

I don't know why I did. I was just so upset to the point where I was crying on my bed.

"I'm deserve that. I'm sorry I was drunk on the couch. I didn't know where you w-..."

Jahseh's voice drowned away as I thought of what happened the night before. I remembered everything.

From Armon raping me, to people recording me, to me taking a bath last night.

Instead of me crying the tears that weren't left in my eyes I simply said to Jahseh in a calm but aggressive voice:
"I want you to kill that nigga. Period."  I said.

Jahseh sat up in the bed and looked at me

Jahseh sat up in the bed and looked at me. "We're going to the police station today to report him."

                                    •••

Later on that day after Jahseh had helped me get ready for the day since I was fucking sore as hell, he took me and Stoke to the police station.

We reported Armon and luckily the same day he was called in and arrested. We wouldn't be seeing him for a while.

They had obviously called my mom and we met her at home.

They also removed all the videos off of social media but people still were messaging them to each other secretly.

We waited for her and Jake walk in. When they did, my mom sent Jake to his room.

My mom didn't say anything she just stared punching on Jahseh crying. "HOW COULD YOU LET THEM DO THAT TO MY BABY?" She screamed.

Stoke gently pulled her off of him and Jahseh walked out upset and emotional to the backyard.

Me and my mom cried in each other's arms until she understood what really went down.

Stoke gave me a long hug too. I was glad him and Jah cared about me as they best friend.