🥀Running Away Part 2🥀

This is a part 2 to Running away cause why not so don't hate appreciate
________________________________

"Thank you so much Peter"

"Thank you"

Pietro and Wanda said at the same time.

"It's fine but let's get to bed. Lily is gonna inform us on everything we need to know for tomorrow. Like our fake names so no one recognizes us until she takes care of Ross then we can head back home ok" Peter said with a smile. They nodded as they all went their separate ways, to their own rooms, expect Pietro seeing as he was in his room already.
___________________________________

With the Avengers.

Tony got up groggily, having a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach as if something was wrong.

Maybe it's from Peter's outburst yesterday, he rarely snaps especially like that but General Ross so deserved it.

As Tony walked into the kitchen and poured himself some coffee, and looking at his teammates who all have either tears in their eyes or hugging each other or themselves or both.

"What's going on?" Tony asked confused as to why his family was so distraught.

Natasha who had unshed tears in her eyes handed Tony a letter which he quickly read.

Dear Avengers,
I'm sorry that we left on such short notice but we had to. With General Ross's new 'law' we can't stay here anymore. This is none of your faults so please don't blame yourselves. We love you all. We see you as family but we don't want to put you in danger and we know your more than capable of taking care of yourselves but we can't just walk around acting like everything's fine when we put our family in danger and they get hurt. Don't try looking for us cause you won't find us. We'll come back one day but we can't promise it will be in a few months. This pains us more than you could ever imagine. Writing this and leaving you is hard but we had too, we didn't want to cause you any trouble and be a burden. We are a big super family and we fight for what we believe in. Believe me we aren't hiding we are fighting, but not to openly now. We love you.
Love, Wanda and Peter

Tony just held the paper in his hands as it shook from, anger? At who? Pain? Sadness? When he felt 2 well toned and muscular arms wrap around him and pull him into a hug.

"We'll find them Tony, I promise, we'll get them back and Ross will pay once their home ok?" Steve said not letting go of the other man who unintentionally started sobbing, holding onto Steve for dear life.

"It's his fault their gone so *sob* can we just kill him please they'll get rid of the law and *sob* Wanda and Peter will come back. And w-we can be a happy family again." Tony said, his voice cracking while saying Wanda's and Peter's name.

After a few hours passed everyone was no longer crying and had just finished eating when Stark jumps out of his seat and runs and grabs his laptop and searching through the security cameras of last night. The others started surrounding him and looking at the footage from last night, from when Peter snapped at General Ross to when he left. They saw him walk towards his room and saw as Peter and Wanda started talking till Peter closed the door.