🥀Finding out🥀

________________________________________________

Peter smiled as he looked over his work. He finally finished. He looks around the lab. It was a mess! There was garbage everywhere, molding old food, and dirty rags everywhere. Scraps all over. He put his work away before he started to clean.

2 hours later

Peter yawned. He spent the last 2 hours cleaning the lab and it was really clean now. He looked around when he saw some destroyed suit in the corner of the room. Almost as if someone tried to hide it. He poked around at it when he saw the real damage it was in. The helmet completely destroyed there was a deep cut through the suit right where the ARC REACTOR WAS. He grabbed the helmet and ran to his computer. He plugged the helmet to the computer and started uploading the files into his thing. When FRIDAY decided to interrupt.

Sir I would advise not to do that

"Why shouldn't I!? The blow in the suit CUT THROUGH THE SUIT FRIDAY.! THE PERSON WHO ATTACKED MIGHT AS WELL HAVE WENT FOR A KILLING BLOW CAUSE IF TONY HADN'T GOTTEN THE RIGHT MEDICAL TREATMENT IN TIME He.......he...... he could be dead FRIDAY. I need to find who did this and make his suits stronger, better, so they ca-" Peter stopped talking when he saw something, it was Tony standing in the lab a long time ago. He played the footage.

Peter please do-

"Mute"

FRIDAY stopped talking immediately. He watched as it showed Tony looking at the suit, which was still being made.

Tony sighed, he'd been working for 10 hours straight with only coffee mixed with Red Bull. He got up and passed the mirror before walked back and looking into the mirror. He had Motor oil on his cloths, his hair was a mess and he had forming bags under his eyes. He sighed before his eyes trailed to the arc-rector, which glowed blue from under the tank top. He took the shirt off and stared at it before slowly and carefully taking it out and holding it in his hand. He stared at it before thinking out loud.

"Is it really worth it to put it back in? I mean like people wouldn't realize that I died and I bet people wouldn't care and it's not like it matters. Clearly I was meant to die if a machine is keeping me alive" He finished, a few tears escaping his eyes. He held it up ready to throw it across the room when-

Sir it appears Peter has arrived. I just wanted to inform you.

Tony stopped when he remembered the kid. The kid, Peter, Pepper, Rhodey, Happy. Yes some people may be glad he died but he has people who cared about him. He smiles as he puts the arc reactor back into place and his shirt on. He cleaned up a few things when Peter walked in with a smile.

"Hey Mister Stark! How was your day? I hope it was good!" Tony chuckled

"It's been boring kid but with you here now, we can have fun making my suit." Tony said, lying. Not wanting to tell the kid what he was about to do.