🥀Mission gone wrong 🥀

Requested by: AshwanthGoPal but it has a bit of my own twist.

Peter runs his hand through his hair for the hundredth time.

Pepper had given up ages ago on trying to make him leave the lab.

Quick recap.

3 months ago the Avengers went on a mission that was meant to last at least a week, two at most.

It's been 3 months. They lost contact with them by the third day of the mission.

Pepper wasn't very worried at first because she knew, sometimes they can't keep contact because someone may hack into the communication systems.

And Peter also knew this.

But after a month. He started getting worried. 2 months in Pepper started getting worried as well. 3 months in, Fury was planning on sending a search squad to find out what happened to Earths Mightiest heroes.

During the 3 months Peter kept himself busy by making an army.

Just kidding.

Kind of.

He was building Friday, and Karen bodies, so not only will they be connected with the tower/suit's, but they can experience real life things.

Reason why Peter's making the bodies?

Well 1. to get his mind off things, and 2. because one day he got bored and asked the two AI's a bunch of questions that made them 'sad' and wish to understand what it was like to live like a human.

It wasn't his intention to make them 'sad'. But he was curious. So now he's making them bodies so they could do stuff humans do.

He made one for Jarvis a whole ago. He found a way to remove Visions voice and put it into 'Jarvis' and give Vision a new voice. Since of course Vision kind of stole Jarvis's voice and all, it was only fair he stole it back.

So Jarvis was done.

Peter was just putting the last touches to the AI's codes and he should be done.

Peter hits enter and looks at the 3 tubes that have the bodies.

The tubes opened only for 3 people to walk out of them, thankfully, fully clothed.

(Friday)

(Friday)