🥀Kitty🥀

Steve remembers how it happened and damn was it funny

One second he, Sam and T'Challa where getting arrested, and the next they where watching cat videos.

I mean, he's not complaining the cats are adorable, he just finds it funny how it happened.

🖤🔥🥀Few minutes ago🖤🥀🔥

"Soooo do you like cats?" Sam asked.

"Sam! Rude!" Steve says scolding him.

"Actually, yes I do..."

With that T'Challa takes out his phone and starts showing them pictures of his cats.

"Awww their so cute.." Sam says cooing at the cats.

They continue watching cat videos.

🔥🖤🥀Another time🖤🔥🥀

"King T'Challa!" A reporter yells out.

T'Challa turned around paying attention to them. Okoye got annoyed by his actions.

"Yes?" He asks.

"I was hoping I could show you a picture of mine and my girlfriends cats. I named them after your family." She says, nervously.

T'Challa smiles reassuringly, already feeling close to tears. He walks over as she opens up her phone.

She starts showing him pictures of the cats.

"This ones name is T'Challa, and to the right of him is Shuri. And this one if Ramonda. And next to her is T'Chaka..." She points to each cat, while saying their names.

T'Challa wipes a few tears away.

"That are so cute.... I love them so much!"

"Oh and these are the Dora Milaje..." She points to a group of kittens.

Okoye looks at her with a 'what the fuck...' face.

"What is she doing...." Okoye thinks aloud.

The girl that was with the reporter sighs and says.

"She's showing him pictures of our cats at home. And the kittens.."

"Why would she emotionally compromise him like that.... he has to give a speech...." Okoye says confusion yet annoyance on her face.

___________________________________________

ITS SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY!!!

I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WRITING ALL WEEK

AHHHHHH

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR 174K

AHHHHH

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

You guys are just so amazing.

I love you my demons.

Also if you like My Hero Academia, check out my profile, I have a book for MHA.

ALRIGHT BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!!!

Live, Love, Lie.

Posted on: 12/14/19

Word Count: 370

🥀🖤🔥