🥀Happy (Late) Fathers Day (I MESSED UP)🥀

"Sir Peter swung by and dropped this off for you." Happy said handing Tony a package that was wrapped in Iron-man wrapping paper.

"That's weird, and on Father's Day too? I'm not even his dad." Tony took it and waved goodbye to Happy who left his office.

Pepper was making him do paper work, yayyyyy.

He opened the package and took out a card first. It had an Iron-man mask on it. He smiled. He opened it up. His heart swelled.

'Strong
Brave
Amazing
And you don't even need the suit
Happy Father's Day
To an INCREDIBLE dad'

Tony wipes a few tears from his eyes before taking out another package out the box.

He unwrapped it and face palmed before laughing. He placed the picture down on his desk and went back to work.

It was a picture of Peter with his glasses on while Tony was asleep on his desk with drool coming out of his mouth.

🖤🥀🖤 After Endgame 🥀🖤🥀

"Hey mister stark, uh, you've been in a coma for a few months now but me and Morgan came to visit. It's Father's Day you know? We made you cards."

Peter placed the cards on the desk as Morgan climbed onto Tony's lap.

"Happy Father's Day daddy. Harley Neb and mom are coming later. Peter brought me earlier because I asked and he's babysitting me. He's going to take over Stark Industries alongside Harley. You'd be so proud daddy. And guess what? Happy and May are getting married! And daddy don't tell mommy but there's this girl in my class and she's so pretty! I want to marry her one day! Her names Jamie. She's amazing." Morgan continues to ramble on about Jamie as Peter watched, his heart aching.

He and MJ where supposed to get married but then what the media dubbed as 'Infinity war' happened and then 'Endgame' MJ fell out of love.

She's moved on alongside Ned. They no longer had anything in common so they just stopped talking all together. Peter gave Ned all the Lego's not wanting anything to do with his past.

He gave MJ all her books back and took his hoodies back. May and Happy ended up dating through the five years and now they were getting married.

And here sat Peter age 22 lost everything and yet smiling at his little sister who was rambling to her dad.

Peter saw the time and sighed.

"It's time to go bambina you can come again tomorrow with your mom ok?"

"Ok! Bye daddy love you 3000."

Morgan kissed Tony's cheek as Peter kissed his other cheek.

"Hey Morgan mind waiting outside for me. I'll be there in a minute."

"Ok! But hurry I wanna go play with my suit!"

"Ok bambina just sit outside for me."

Morgan ran out and sat as Peter turned around and sat next to Tony.

"Hey Tony. You know we really miss you. Please get better I can't deal with this. I have to stay strong for everyone and it just hurts so much." Peter says wiping his tears.

He sits in silence only thing he hears is Tony's heart beating.

Babum babum babum-

'EeEEEEHHHHHHH'

Peter looks at the heart monitor as as the line went straight. Doctors burst in pushing Peter out who stood shocked outside the door.

"Peter what's going on?"