🥀A Menace🔥

Peter looked around horrified. All around him were dead bodies. He turned and stood face to face with Thanos.

"Give me the gauntlet insect." Peter looks down at the gauntlet in his hands. 

When did that get there? 

He looks up seeing Thanos reaching for it. He stumbles back, tripping on a dead body. He scrambles to his feet, holding the gauntlet tight while running.

He fearfully looks over his shoulder at times to see Thanos hasn't moved. This scared him even more than before. 

Peter feels something grab his leg, making him fall. The gauntlet disappeared from his hands. What?

He looks down to see what grabbed his leg. He shrieks when he sees it's Mr. Stark. 

"L-look what you did to me... This is your fault!" Tony screamed, blood tears running down his face. Peter shakes his head as he cries.

"Please I swear I never meant for this! Please understand! I-I didn't..." Peter felt someone put something around his neck, quickly choking him. He chokes and gurgles, kicking and grabbing at his neck trying to figure out what it was.

He weakly looks up to see Mysterio. He kicks, screams, and cries as he desperately tries to breathe. 

The world around him slowly started going black, as he looked up at the man he once trusted.

Peter woke up with a start. He coughed harshly as he tried to calm himself down.

"Just a nightmare... just a nightmare... just a nightmare..." He repeats to himself as he curls up into a ball and rocks himself back and forth. 

Once he calmed down he uncurls from himself, looking around. He was in some random abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. 

He'd been staying there ever since he was revealed as Spider-Man and labeled a menace from the shit he didn't do in London, Venice, and Berlin, but was blamed on him by Mysterio. 

He gets off the bed walking to the bathroom. He quickly does his business there before walking to the kitchen. He grabbed some food from the fridge and he started eating, looking at the Spiderman suit on the table. 

He finishes eating, grabbing the suit, and putting it on. He hesitates, glaring at the mask momentarily before putting it on.

"If a menace is what they want, a menace is what they'll get..." He whispers to himself, swinging out of the warehouse. 

Ever since Peter was named a menace and his identity was thrown to the public, he went into hiding. His classmates were protected by the government so villains or anyone wouldn't try to get to them. May ended up not believing him and moving away with Happy. 

So Peter got left stranded. He sold all his belongings making quite a bit of cash which helped for when he was hungry. 

Currently, it was 2:56 a.m. He usually goes patrolling throughout the day and after whenever his nightmares wake him up which isn't healthy, but at this point and time he's stopped caring. He's completely numb to life at this point.

"AHHHHH!" A scream could be heard from an alleyway. Peter takes a deep breath and he leaps building to building, landing into the alleyway. 

He looks up seeing a man holding a gun to another man's head. There also seemed to be a terrified family behind the man. 

Peter silently shoots a web towards the gun, pulling it back towards him. Both men look over at him, screaming in shock when they see him. Peter silently rushed towards the man, knocking him out.