🥀Happy Birthday🥀

Everybody knew when Tony Stark's birthday was.

It was May 29 1970.

It was 2023. Making it the first year that the universe didn't celebrate the man's birthday with him. This time, he'd celebrate it with his family in the heavens.

He turned 54. Can you believe that? Yet he looked so young.

No one knew how he did it, but they didn't complain.

Morgan, Pepper, Harley, Rhodey, May, and Happy met up at the cabin Pepper and Tony bought 5 years ago. Of course Morgan and Pepper where already there but you know what I mean.

They all sat in silence before taking out some champagne, juice in Morgan's case, clanked their cups and drank. They sang Happy Birthday and then cut some cake. After 2 hours Rhodey left, having to meet up with his wives Monica, and Carol.

Yeah that was a different story.

Eventually Happy and May had to leave, both had to leave to make it home on time at a reasonable hour. They'd came together, since they ended up getting married after the... the dusting.

Last it was just Morgan, Harley, and Pepper.

"Bye daddy, we'll see you next year, I love you 3000." Morgan said waving at the lake and sending an air kiss. Pepper watched smiling. She just wished Tony didn't have to die. If only....

Harley picked Morgan up and waved to the lake.

"Bye dad. Guess you are an old man huh? 54. Heh. See you next year. Love you." With that Harley took Morgan to the car and buckled her up, getting ready for the drive to the new compound.

They had to be there for the opening, and also to reveal who the heir was seeing as everyone's been confused who would take over since Tony was dead and Pepper was retiring.

"I wish Peter came to say hello, maybe he'll come later but I don't really know. He's busy taking care of Stark Industries alongside Harley. And he has his Spider-man duties. You'd be so proud into the man he's become after you passed Tony. And Harley taking on the Iron Man mantle, but he decided to change up the name because he said, 'There's only 1 Iron Man and that's dad'." Pepper said chuckling at the end. She sighed and stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"I love you Tony, You'd be so proud. Goodbye my love." With that she turned and walked to her car where Harley and Morgan sat waiting patiently. As they drove off they looked at the house one last time. They smiled and drove off.

🖤🥀🖤🥀10 hour's later🖤🥀🖤🥀

Peter looked at his watch as it in bold said, May 29 2023 11:30 pm.

He sighed as he parked his car and got out with the champagne bottle and 2 cups. He walked over to the docks and sat on it. He let his legs dangle as he felt a breeze go by.

"Hey Mr. Stark, Happy 54 birthday old man. We really miss you. It's been a few months now without you and I miss you a lot. We all do. You know, you always said you wanted to be there when I first ever tasted champagne so here we go."

Peter filled the 2 glasses. He placed one next to him and smiled sadly as he clinked the glasses.

"Cheers."

As he sipped his automatic instinct was to spit it out but instead swallowed it down. The next sip it was easier. He downed the rest and placed down the glass.

He looked up to the star filled sky as tears fell down his face.

"I love you dad. Till next years."

As the time neared 12:00 am, it was 11:59, Peter swore he saw Tony smiling at him.

"I love you too kid."

Peter stood and walked to the balcony where he left the cups and champagne. He looked back at the lake and whispered.

"I love you till the sun burns out, and more. Goodbye dad."

With that he left.

Tony watched sadly as Natasha squeezed his arm.

"It's going to be alright, it always is."

"I know, I just miss them. Now Agent Romanoff, don't we have a party to attend to?"

Natasha laughed and walked with Tony.

Peter watched as they're spirits faded into the night. He wiped his tears and got into his car, finally leaving the area.

Happy birthday dad, We love you 3000.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy birthday Tony Stark and Thank you for everything.

Smile.

Remember: It's ok to not always be ok. I'm here if you need me.

Posted: 5/29/19

Word Count: 800

🥀🖤