🥀Kidnapped🥀

Peter is kidnapped as he is leaving school, held for ransom. To only find out to never, piss of Peter. You could hurt Peter, Break him, Kill him, Beat him, but god forbid you hurt someone he loves. What happens when Peter has to choose, between May, or Clint's family. How will the Ex-Avengers react to this? Who's behind all this? Let's find out.
______________________________________________________

As Peter waved goodbye at Ned he started walking towards the car Happy was in. His Spidey-senses started tingling when a black van parked across the street. He ignored the feeling getting into the car.

"Hey happy!" Peter said cheerily. Happy grunted in response. He won't admit it but Happy had a soft spot for the kid. He just didn't show it. Peter started talking about his day at school when his senses started tingling. He turned to the left to see the same black van driving towards them, fast. And was seconds away from hitting them. Peter ripped off his seatbelt jumped to the front and covered Happy's body with his, and holding his hand up to Happy's head so he wouldn't get severely hurt when the van crashed into them.

The car flipped several times before stopping. Peter looked at Happy who was at the most part okay but seemed unconscious. Peter kicked the door open before pulling himself out, then happy despite his broken arm screaming in pain to stop. He slowly put Happy down when he felt his senses tingling and a gun pressed to the back of his head.

"So you're Stark's Intern huh? Just a stupid teenager. Oh well, guess we could get some info on Stark and ransom money out of you before killing you". That was the last thing Peter heard when black consumed him.

3 hours later

Peter was in pain. And a lot of it. The pain in his right arm, which Surprise! Was the broken one, woke him up. He didn't look around or groan, he held that back, but instead tried to focus his ears on whatever he could hear on where he was or something. When he was greeted by silence he picked his head up and looked around. He was tied to a chair, a camera a few feet away from him which was faced towards him, and a table out of the camera view with what looked like a....... gun?!! And knives of sorts. Peter's breathing hitched when he saw the gun. After a while he took a deep breath and looked around. Nothing. Great. He sat silently for what felt like hours but for the most part was half an hour when someone walked in. The person had a mask covering his face.

"What scared to show your face?" Peter chuckled

"What scared to show your face?" Peter chuckled. He couldn'thelp it! Whenever he was in danger his alter ego would come in. The man grumbled before walking towards the camera and checked if it was on. He smirked under his mask when he saw it was and walked towards Peter. He punched Peter across the face before turning towards the camera.

"You see Stark we were going to keep him for ransom but we realized, you would just fight us when we met up with you for the money. So why not gather some information out of your little brat." The man stated looking into the camera before grabbing Peter's face and punching him again.