🥀Death🥀

CATIOUS
FEEEEEEEEELS. And depressing Please get help if you're depressed or suicidal.

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter watched as the building burned. He had gotten everyone out. Everyone but one person. May. As he was getting everyone out she went unconscious. A support beam fell on her killing her instantly. Peter remembered as he walked out May's dead body in his hands. Silent tears going down his face. But what was he going to do. He slowly handed her to the men and telling them her name.

"May Parker, no other living relatives." That's it. That's all he said before swinging off. Now he sat on top of a building watching his apartment building burn and crumble. Peter took of his mask. He watched the sun set. Once it was down Peter took out his phone and created an account on Instagram. He made a text post.

"In the end
You promised you wouldn't die
Promised you wouldn't leave me
Yet here you are
On your dying bed
As I scream and cry till my throat goes dry
I beg god for mercy yet there you go
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
And your gone."

He posted the text post. He didn't use his actual name not wanting anyone to know it was him. His aunt always told him, write or record anything or everything that is messing you up, or making you sad or something. So he made the account and posted. Peter looked up at the moon. Where was he supposed to go? May was dead, the Avengers where back together and didn't have time to take care of a kid. He sighed. Thankfully he had a real stark internship meaning that he could get money out of that but where would he sleep. He sighed. He couldn't think of that right now. He got up and put on his mask. He looked around when he heard alarms.

"Alright New York, let's see what you got for me tonight." Peter said swinging away.

_________________________________________________

"Excuse me?" Peter turner around startled. There stood a man with brown hair up to his shoulders, a stubble. He had a cap on a jacket, gloves and ripped jeans. He had bluish grey eyes. Peter looked at the man confused.

"What do you want?" Peter asked. He didn't mean to sound rude but he stood at the ledge of a building, ready to end his own life.

"I know it's not my concern but your Peter Parker right? Your aunt just died in the burning apartment a few buildings down. Listen I'm sorry for your loss kid but you can't end your life." Peter looked at the man with tears in his eyes.

"I might as well. Everyone who has gotten close to me has died. My parents, my uncle, my girlfriend's, my aunt. I might as well put a fucking bullet in my brain. And it's not like it matters, I'm 17, 18 in a month. I'm going to go to child services and god knows that's an ass. So please don't make this harder for me than it already is. I can't take the pain anymore." Peter said tears streaming down his face. He was slightly shaking and now dangerously close to the edge.

"You're Spider-Man" Peter stopped. "Every day you save people. You stop rapists, muggers, robbers, hell you stop people from suicide and what, now you're going to go out like that?! What if a little girl was held at gun point right now! What if the police don't get there in time and all they find is a dead body. A dead little girl the age of 5. Because the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man decided to end it all. He could've saved her but didn't. Because he's dead." Peter looked at the man shocked. Silent tears going down his face.

"H-how did you find out?!"

"I connected the dots. My name is Bucky, if you want you can stay with me, I can help you Peter, you don't have to go out this way. Is this what your family and past lovers would have wanted?" Bucky asked. Peter watched the sun rise and thought,