🥀Holy Crap🥀

Bucky looked around carefully, checking that no one was around and picked up the hammer. He looked at it shocked that it moved. Mjolnir. He shook his head before putting it back down. He walked away with a smile.

What Bucky hadn't realized was Thor and Peter watching through a stark pad. They high five before they split to do work.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Hey Thor one question?"

The original 6 Avengers, Bucky, Vision, T'Challa, Shuri, Peter, Sam, Valerie, Loki, Wanda, and Pietro where sitting in the living room chatting and catching up, when Ton asked a question. Everyone looked toward Thor.

"Ask away."

"Why do you leave the Hammer around? Like why do you leave it lying around in random places?" Tony asked. Everyone was waiting for an answer expect Peter who was smirking.

"Because it helps where I cannot." Thor replies, ignoring the questioning glances he gets from everyone but Peter and Bucky. Thor starts up a conversation with the 2.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Bucky walked into the living room and there sat Mjolnir.

Hesitantly he looked around to confirm no one was there and took a deep breath.

He picked it up, a smile grazing his lips. He put it back down, the second he heard the elevator ding. He picked up the book he was reading and walked away reading as Pepper, Tony, Rhodey, and Peter walked out talking.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Bucky walked into the kitchen. He was moody and there was a reason. That day marked when HYDRA had found Bucky in the snow and taken him in to make him a winter soldier. The kitchen was quiet so he assumed no one was there. Oh how wrong he was.

He didn't see them but Tony was having a live Q&A seeing as they shut up when Bucky walked in.

Bucky looked at Mjolnir that was just sitting on the coffee machine. He picked it up and placed it down next to it and made himself coffee. While that was making he got himself cereal. After he was done he picked up his cereal and coffee and went to his room, Mjolnir handing on his arm.

Tony was shocked as Peter had a sad smile caress his face. He chuckled lightly and went back to asking questions. They both knew it was the real deal seeing as Tony had tried, live, to take it off to make himself coffee.

"Hey at least you got your coffee machine back now huh?"

________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

I DIDN'T UPLOAD ON FRIDAY AND I FEEL BAD AND I WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY.

So write now I need a little break guys, I just got my report card and my average for the first marking period was a 92.66 and this marking period it went down to 89.34.

Now I bet your thinking

Well Lillith that isn't bad.

No No its not. But to my parents that's horrible. So I'm going to try to write a lot of chapters this and next week since my winter break is next week.

I will try hard to write up those requests ya'll have and post them.

Thanks' for everything my demons, this means a lot to me.

And I could never quit writing so thank you for the support.

Live Laugh Lie

2/12/19

527 words

🖤🥀