🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀

AshwanthGopal here is your long over do request!

And I apologize in advance I don't know how to do court room things, might actually watch a few to see how everything is.

🚫Mentions Of Rape, Murder, and yeah that's it🚫
______________________________________________________________________________________

"Agent Spider, I bet your wondering why you've been called in today." Fury stated. Peter nodded.

"Well I have another mission for you." Fury slid the file across the table, Peter picked it up and looked through it.

"His name is Harrison Thompson. He abuses his son daughter and wife, is an alcoholic as you can see but also, he some how got his hands on Stark's discontinued weapons that where so called 'destroyed'. I need you to find him, get info from him, get the weapons get his ass sent to jail and let that mother and kids live in peace." Fury said. Peter nodded.

"I know him. He goes to my school. His names Eugene but prefers 'Flash'. Bullies me actually, calls me Puny Parker or Penis Parker. So I'm guessing all this abuse from his dad's making him turn to his own violent bullying nature." Peter said. Fury nodded.

"How long do I have?" Peter asked.

"1 week, Maybe even 2 weeks. As fast as you can but you have longest 2 weeks. We can't have those weapons in anyone else's hands." Fury stated looking Peter in the eyes.

Peter looked at the picture of Harrison again. He nodded and got up. Fury put his hand up so Peter stopped.

"Good luck Agent, make me proud and don't mess up." Fury said. Peter smirked.

"Always sir." Peter said nodding his head before slipping on a black mask that looked like a skull.

Peter walked out of the office, pulling on his hood

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Peter walked out of the office, pulling on his hood. He walked away ignoring the new recruits confused glances. He passed the Avengers who stopped and looked at him confused. But he kept going. Nat tried to grab him but he dodged her. She looked conflicted as he left.

🥀🖤🥀🖤🥀🖤🥀🖤🥀🖤

Peter walked into the school and headed straight to his locker. He had decided to Spider man while coming to school. He'd managed to stop a robbery, an attempted kidnapping and rape. He pulled his AP chemistry book, AP Math, and AP English. He also pulled out his Spanish book out, closed his locker and turned to see Ned waiting for him.

"So are you coming over this weekend to help me with the new Lego's set my mom bought me for my birthday a few days ago?" Ned asked as they did their secret handshake.

"Yeah man, I'll be there. I can bring snacks if you want." Peter said.

"Nah it's fine, anyways I.." Ned started rambling as Peter nodded and added on every now and then.