🥀Birthday Boy🥀

Life_is_stupid_713 here is your request!!
_____________________________________

"Hey Dr. Strange sir?"

"Yes Peter?"

"What day is it?"

"It is August 10th. Why?" Strange asks him.

Peter shakes his head.

"No reason..." He walks away when Strange grabs his shoulder.

"Happy Birthday Peter. I promise we will get out of here soon." Strange said, giving him a reassuring smile.

Peter returns it with a (fake) happy smile.

"Thanks Dr. Strange!"

🔥🖤🥀Later on🥀🖤🔥

Peter tried getting everyone to calm down. But no one wanted to. Everyone was pissed yelling at each other, blaming each other.

They where acting as if they where headless chickens.

"Will you please all calm down!" Peter finally yells above their voices.

They stop and look at him.

"Listen we don't need advice from a kid alright?" Sam says annoyed.

Peter glared at him through the mask.

"Actually I'm 18 buddy. And I am sick and tired that all of you are fighting each other. Aren't you heroes? Shouldn't you be trying to work together to fine a way out of here?! Your the AVENGERS for a reason! How sad if you can't even work together." He spat, before walking away, pissed off.

🖤🥀🔥 Elsewhere 🔥🥀🖤

Tony held the cupcake with a candle that read 18. He sang trying his best not to cry.

"Happy birthday to you Peter.... happy birthday to you..." He closes his eyes, placing the cupcake down as he started crying.

"I wish you could come back...... I wish you where back..." He sobbed trying his best to stop the tears.

After a few minutes he stopped crying, blowing out the candle.

"Sir it seems Mr Captain Back-Stabbing Asshole wants to speak with you. As well as the rest of the team." Friday says, in a low voice as to not startle her boss.

Tony sighs sadly, dragging a hand down his face.

"Tell him I'm coming."

He quickly washed his face and walked to the living room.

There stood Professor Hulk, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Rhodey and... Scott?

Rhodey gave him a pat on the shoulder, as he came to check out the plans.

"So why was I called down here?" He asks a bit annoyed.

"We might have a chance to bring the people who where dusted back.." With that Scott started going into a crazy explanation.

But Tony wasn't listening no.

They had a chance to bring them back.

THEY HAD A CHANCE TO BRING THEM BACK.

THEY HAD A CHANCE TO BRING THEM BACK!

He smiles at them, once he makes Scott explain once more.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get to work!"

_______________________________________

Here is your request!!!

I'm so sorry it is SOOOOOO late.

I've been having issues with writing recently.

And guys I just wanted to say, requests are open!

Dm me and I will write them!

But also I will no longer have a posting schedule because it put a whole load of pressure on me and I'm currently not in a good place.

I just got out of something pretty bad so my minds a bit, well a lot of messed up.

I will continue to update and I will TRY to update once a week.

I love you all and thank you so much for 170k!!!

You guys are the best!!!

I love you my demons.

🖤🥀🔥

Live Laugh Lie

Posted on: 12/6/19

Word count: 560