🥀Where's Peter Parker!!🥀

Peter's Science class gets called down to the auditorium. As they wait Peter gets a bad feeling his spider senses tingling. When all of a sudden 7 men walk in with guns in their hands. One of them shouts.

"WHERES PETER PARKER!!"
_____________________________________________

(Idk his teachers names at all so I'm sorry if it's wrong I haven't seen homecoming in a while)

As Mister Elvive walked in he started taking attendance when all of a sudden the class went quiet when they heard,

"Mister Elvive's class please come to the auditorium"

Everyone one quickly went down and sat on the stage as they waited. 5 minutes. Peter's Spidey senses start tingling.

"Ned get Tony on speed dial just in case ok I got a bad feeling" Peter whispered to his best friend who only nodded knowing not to question his spider senses.

"Alright everyone just a few more minutes and if no one shows we will leave" Mr. Elvive said clapping his hands which caused Peter to visible jump. His class chuckling or giggling.

"What scared Peter don't worry why don't you run to Mister Stark and cry" Flash said as he and his 'friends' laughed. Peter just rolled his eyes.

"Piss off flash, I just have a bad feeling" Peter said. Flash was about to speak when 7 men with guns came in all in black. 6 had riffles and 1 had a pistol. Peter guessed the one with the Pistol was the leader.

"How about we make everything easy and no one will get hurt so........ WHERES PETER PARKER!"

Everyone stayed silent and un-moving. To scared to do anything since the 6 men surrounded them and aimed their guns at them. The one with the pistol at the front as all the students faced him.

"I don't like repeating myself so where is Peter Parker!" The man said growling.

Peter gave Ned a side look then an apologetic smile as he moved to the front and stood a few feet away from the man.

"I'm right here so what the fuck do you want" Peter said monotone completely relaxed and calm. The other students started freaking out when Ned shushed them. The man grabbed Peter and put the gun up at his head.

"Your Tony Stark's intern right"

"Yep Peter Parker but since we're doing introductions tell me what your name is dear pal" Peter said sarcastically. He couldn't help it with his alter ego, when always in trouble it always showed up.

"Allan but that's not important you tell us what Stark's passwords are or I won't blast your brains out." 'Allan' said. Peter just smirked then laughed. Allan looked confused before hitting him across the face with the butt of the gun, cutting his face.

"Sorry mate that's classified information and even if I knew which I don't I wouldn't say shit asshole. So go eat shit asshole." Peter spat. He wasn't mad but annoyed. The Students behind him looked at him in shock at his brave come backs.

"Plus you wouldn't. You're too scared to do it. You know it would haunt you for shooting a teenager." Peter said grinning. All of a sudden his Spidey senses tingled and he heard a loud BAM and felt pain in his thigh on his right leg. He bit his tongue so he wouldn't scream. It even started bleeding. He could hear Ned talking to Tony and Tony saying he would be here in 8 minutes. Ok all you got to do is last 8 minutes easy right?

"What's his computer password or I will shoot again" Allan said. Peter could tell he was shocked that he actually shot him by his shaking hands but he still kept his cool.

"Sorry Interns aren't allowed to know that type of information mate but if you want I could give you a head start at running" Peter said. He was so dead why he couldn't keep his mouth shut he didn't know. 5 minutes. 5 more minutes he had to stall him. Another BAM and he felt a pain in his left shoulder.

"Not cool mate not cool" Everyone was shocked as he didn't scream. Allan just slapped Peter across the face with the butt of the gun again cutting his check. Then he punched him a few times and busted his lip.

"What is his password kid I really don't want to keep hurting you but if I have to I will." Peter knew what it was. It was Underoos2000. But he wasn't going to say that. He could hear Tony's suit nearby and he could tell he was about a minute or two away. Peter just smiles at the man.

"I told you dude. I. Don't. Know." Peter said spitting in the guy's face. Just as Tony and the Avengers flew/ran into the room. Allan shot Peter 2 times in the stomach before he ran out of bullets. The 6 men's dropped their 'guns' (as they were fake) and tried to run but where put in ropes by Clint's arrow faster than they could blink.

Peter quickly kicked the guy's legs from under him and held him in a chock hold even though he could tell he was losing blood fast. Tony quickly flew over and threw the man to Cap who was making sure all the men were tied up. Tony held Peter's head in his hand.

"Pete you're ok come on look at me ok. Your o-k just keep your eyes open" Tony said his voice cracking. All the other Avengers couldn't look at their favorite kid. They angrily sent them to the cops and told them of Peter's wounds and what they did. Tony was out of his suit and holding the kid close to him. Peter had blood dripping down his mouth.

"Dammit kid why didn't you give them what they wanted."

"Cause a normal intern wouldn't know about the things they asked for" Peter said smiling slowly as even more blood dropped down mouth.

"Hold on Pete ok I'm going to get you to banner ok just hang on a little bit." Tony said his voice breaking as he stood and got into his suit. He quickly picked up Peter and looked at Ned.

"Thanks for calling me Ned. I don't know what I would've done if I lost him" Tony said nodding at him with a smile. Tony quickly looked at Peter and say he was in and out of conscious and unconsciousness.

"Avengers ask them what happened while I take the kid to banner. He's lost a lot of blood" Tony said as he starting flying out the room.

"Make sure my маленький паук (little spider) 🕷 is ok!" Natasha yelled after Tony who heard and only grunted in response, as he got out the school with a passed out Peter in his hands and sped to the tower. Don't you dare die on me Pete I will kill you if you do.

2 hours later

Tony was pacing the halls and the other Avengers just sat and waited for the news. It was Sam, Clint, Pietro, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, Steve, and Bucky waiting. Thor and Loki where at Asgard. Scott with his family. And Shuri was coming from Wakanda to check up on Peter.

Banner walked out of the room after finishing with Peter's surgery.

"He is thankfully stable. He was shot 4 times 2 times in the stomach and 1 time in the shoulder and 1 time in the thigh. He lost a lot of blood but with his healing he should be on his feet by tomorrow but we can't let him leave for 2-5 days. To be sure for medical reasons. If you hug him don't hug too hard he's still a big weak ok" Bruce said finishing. They all nodded eagerly and walked in to see Peter laying on the bed with an IV in him. Tony was the first to hug him. Then Natasha, Steve, Bucky, Clint, Pietro, Wanda, Vision and last Sam.

They all talked quietly since Peter's senses would overload if they did. They asked him questions of what happened and told him he should be more careful next time.

Ever since that day no one ever Bullied Peter or bothered him unless necessary. Especially Flash.

____________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday I wasn't done writing the chapter anyways I'm running out of ideas so please do tell me what you want cause I want to post as much as I can before school which starts in 2 weeks. So request anything.

Posted on: 8/21/18

Word Count: 1438