🥀Death- part 2🥀

There are 2 endings to this like the last one.

___________________________________________

Peter woke up the next morning in his room. It's been a year since Bucky took him in. During the year, Bucky and Peter became good friends and eventually Bucky told Peter about the winter soldier. When Peter found out he was, shocked to say the least but he helped Bucky get better. Peter knew someone who could get rid of the trigger words in Bucky's head. After a few failed attempts, many bruises, and sleepless nights for the helper, they won and officially rid of the Winter Soldier. Now all that was left was James Buchanan Barnes. A little before Peter had turned 18 child services tried to take him but Bucky talked to them and he then became Peter's legal guardian. Peter stood up happy. Last night Bucky hadn't come back and Peter was worried. But of course Peter texted him and asked where he was and all. Bucky replies saying he was going to be home tomorrow. Usually when Peter comes back from Patrol Bucky would be home sleeping. But these past few nights Bucky hasn't been home and Peter's been getting worried. He knew Bucky had a job but in the morning, never at night, and Peter was getting tired and of losing sleep at night cause he worried about Bucky. Peter sighed, and decided to get dressed. He went to the kitchen and made breakfast for him and Bucky. He texted Bucky earlier and he said that he was going to be home in a few minutes, which was a 2 room, 2 bathroom apartment. They also had a living room and kitchen. Peter heard the door open as he put the food on the table. His senses tingled and he grabbed the gun under the table and quickly turned around to see the Avengers there with Bucky. Peter clicked off the safety confused on what they were doing here.

"Why are you here?" Peter asked, voice devoid of emotions. Tony didn't know Peter's secret, No one but Bucky and his best friend Ned.

"Don't worry Peter we're having guests." Peter shot Bucky a small smile before putting the safety back on and putting the gun back.

"Should I make more breakfast or....?" Bucky nodded. Peter walked off finishing the pancakes and giving everyone a plate. In the apartment there was Steve Rogers aka Captain America, Tony Stark aka Iron Man, Bruce Banner aka Hulk, Thor, Natasha Romanoff aka Black widow, Clint Barton aka Hawkeye, Bucky and Peter. Steve Tony and Bruce where sitting on the blue couch in the middle of the living room. Thor sat in a chair next to the couch, Clint and Natasha sat on a couch, and Tony Bucky and Peter sat in the dining room. Peter nodded to Tony who nodded back. Tony knew Peter because of his internship. What he was a teenager who should be in collage of course Tony was going to bring this kid in.

"So you going to tell me why Earth's Mightiest heroes are here or do I need to put a bullet in someone's brain?" Peter asked bored. They looked at Peter shocked except Bucky who laughed. Steve smiled when he heard Bucky laugh.

"Nah kid they want me to live with them. And I asked them to help me move. And you're coming with." Peter stopped.

Crap. How am I going to be out as Spider-Man.? You know what its fine I'll find a way, I always find a way. But what if I get hurt one day. I can't just go to Bucky but-

Peter looked up when he heard a snap. He took the nearest gun and held it up. When he saw Bucky looking at him worried Peter realized he had snapped his fingers to get Peter out his trance.

"I-I'm fine sorry I spaced out but u-uh yeah that sounds good." Peter said putting the gun away, which so happened to be the one under the table again. Bucky looked at him worriedly. It Peter just shook his head before getting up and putting the dishes away. He rinsed them and left them to dry before he walked to his room.

With Bucky.

"Is the kid ok?" Tony asked. I nodded

"Yeah he spaces out when he starts thinking about things. It happens a few times, just got to snap him back before he gets too spaced out and stays like that till he gets out of it himself. Longest time he stayed spaced out was 8 hours. I had to call in and say he was sick. He sometimes forgets where he is for a split second before it comes rushing in and he remembers." Bucky finished. The others looked shocked.