🥀Floor Is LAVA🥀

"The floor is lava!" Shuri yelled out

Peter made himself a quick web hammock and hangs from the ceiling, watching everyone scramble. He had his mask on for reasons.

Natasha immediately backflips onto the couch and turns the tv on, watching some channel. 

Clint was recording from the vents, as Shuri was recording from the table she was on. 

Thor was shouting a bit confused because he didn't see any lava; how does he participate in these festives eye of hawks????

Steve was standing completely still confused. 

Bucky leaps into the air, grabs Steve around the waist and flings them both onto the other couch because Jesus Christ, Stevie, he's a brainwashed assassin and even he knows not to walk on the floor when it's lava. 

Bruce climbs up onto the coffee table carefully, drinking his tea and looking like it's totally normal to stand on a coffee table.

Tony bursts out into laughter as the suit assembles around him, and he goes to drag Clint out of the vents and dropping him onto the floor. 

Clint starts screaming and jumps onto the couch where Natasha was. 

Coulson calmy walks in from the elevator and parkours his way over to Tony to drop off some paperwork and is gone instantly.

Pepper drops by as a walkway pops up from the ground so she can come by and tell Tony he's going to be late for another gala, her heels clicking on the way out. 

Sam just pops his wings and hangs out near the ceiling, laughing his ass off. 

T'challa is just chilling while hanging by his claws, like the cat that stuck to the rafters after getting thrown there. 

The reason why T'challa was ready was because he ignored her once, so she developed synthetic deployable lava and the next time she yelled the floor is lava, it actually was. 

So now T'Challa lives in fear because he knows if he doesn't pretend the floor is dangerous, it will be.

Shuri posted the video, it gets millions of views instantly. 

🥀🔥🖤

"Floor is lava!" Shuri screamed.

As T'Challa jumped onto the coffee table, Peter jumped onto his back, sticking on.

Shuri died of laughter, so glad she had it on video.

She posted that as well, making sure to blur Peter's face. She quickly became youtube famous. 

🖤🔥🥀

"Now listen, honey, you're getting a little older, your gonna have to act a little bit more your age." Tony says to Morgan.

"Floor is lava!" Peter/Spider-Man screams from on top of the fridge.  

"Ahhhh you're in lava hahaha" Tony says laughing while standing on the counter. 

Morgan just looks at her dad then at her mom with a 'wtf...' kinda face. 

Pepper simply shrugs, as she casually lowers her legs off the table. 

What?

She may be an adult but years from knowing these bafoons she even got into the game. 

Peter sent the video to Shuri, who posted it on youtube. The comment section was the best.

@/AvengersRule commented:

Anyone else notice THE Pepper Potts-Stark slowly putting her feet down after her daughter looked at her??? QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

160,000 likes. 12,000 replies.

@/Moooood commented:

Okay but like Tony Stark jumping onto the counter the second Spider-Man screamed 'floor is lava' is such a mood.

120,000 likes. 10,000 replies.

/SpideyIsKing commented:

But like a bigger mood is Spidey on the fridge!!!! Like 'This house is a f*cking nightmare' vibes anyone???

1M likes. 500,000 replies.

________________________________________________________________________________

Soo, I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed writing it!!!!

I know it's short and I'm very sorry about that, but school sucks bullocks. 

I've already gotten my new years/decade resolution written down and to be honest with you all.

I'm gonna be hell busy,

But don't worry, I won't forget about any of y'all.

Also if you guys know anyone who likes My Hero Academia, I got a book they can read so share if you want.

Sorry, I usually hate self promos, but I really like that book and want others to enjoy it too.

Anyways Love you my demons!!!

Live, Laugh, Lie.

Posted on: 12/22/19

Word Count: 720

🥀🔥🖤