🥀FINISHED Stop Stealing My KIDS🥀

Ok so I didn't realize I posted this. And now I'm mad. Jk more like annoyed cause, WhY dId I nOt rEaLiZe It. Anyways here's the actual story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter and the Avengers where visiting Clint's farm. Peter could not wait. He was bouncing around on the quinjet excited to meet the kids and Laura.

He'd never met them before but from what the others told him about them, he could not wait.

Once they landed Peter practically bounced out. He stopped and waited for the others. Once everyone greeted everyone it was Peter's turn.

"Hi Mrs. Barton ma'am, it's nice to meet you, you look lovely." Peter said kissing her hand. She blushed and laughed.

"Why thank you Peter. You're a cutie yourself" Laura said.

"Thank you ma'am. Aww aren't you cute. What's your name little buddy." Peter asked looking at the baby Laura was holding.

"Baby Nathaniel Pietro Barton." Clint said proudly. Peter looked up just as fast as Wanda did. They stared at Clint with shock. Wanda hugged Clint tight as a tear fell from his eye.

"You know you're going to grow up to be amazing. After all, your named after a superhero little buddy." Peter said as he wiped his tears.

He'd met Pietro a few times before he died and he adored Pietro. Like an older brother he never had. He bent down on one knee and looked at the 2 kids giggling behind Clint.

"Now who are you my lady?" Peter asked the little girl.

"My name's Lila Barton! My dad's going to teach me how to use a bow and arrow so I can grow up to be like him!" Lila said happily. Peter smiled before kissing her hand.

"I think you will be amazing, I'd say even better than him, just don't tell him I said that, he'll tell me he's the best, but we all know he's not." He said giggling along with Lila.

"And what's your name dear sir?" Peter asked Cooper.

"Cooper Barton and I'm 7." Cooper said holding up 7 fingers.

"That's so cool! I'm 17!" Peter said laughing with Cooper.

After Dinner

Once dinner was done Cooper and Lila dragged Peter up to their play room. Lila pushed him down on a chair as Cooper dragged in a bag of makeup behind him.

"We're doing makeup?" Peter asked.

"Nope Cooper's doing your makeup, I'm doing your hair!" Lila said happily.

Peter latter found out she was 10. He also just found out that Cooper watches his mom do her makeup and does it on her sometimes. And Lila's really good at doing hair.

So that's how the other's found him. Peter asleep on the floor, the 2 curled on either side, as he had protective arms around them. He also had makeup and his hair done which looked amazing.

They all agreed they would protect them with their lives because hello, they were adorable.

And they totally got a bunch of pictures out of this so that's a plus.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

This is today's chapter, 3/22/18 and I do apologize that I didn't post last week, I was murdered with homework and stress so sorry.

The chapter for last week will be posted shortly because it is still a bit in process but just saying, it's pretty long. Not crazy long I'd say like 2-3000 words maybe.

Anyways I love you my demon's, I'm here for you if you need me and peace.

Live Laugh Lie.

Posted on: 3/22/19

Word count: 586

🖤🥀