🥀An angry Peter, is not a Peter you wanna see🥀

Peter was pissed. The night before he had a sensory overload, which basically has a hangover affect after he goes to bed and wakes up in the morning. He had woken up late, missed the subway, forgotten his lunch money at home and now Flash was pissing him off.

"YO Penis Parker." Flash yelled slamming Peter's locker shut. Peter glared at Flash, moving his hands and reopening his locker and grabbing what he needs for Homework which was only chemistry and math.

"What do you want Flash, I don't have time for your shit today." Peter replied slamming the locker shut and turning around to glare at Flash.

The hall watched in silence, the bell may have rung, signaling the end of the day, but where way to surprised to leave wanting to watch what was about to happen. MJ and Ned pushed through the halls trying to get to Peter before he snapped.

"Watch your tone Parker or I'll-"

"Or you'll what? Think you can hurt me? Going to beat me up like every other day, well guess what asshole, IT AINT HAPPENING. You can try but you lay another finger on me or Ned I will fight back, because I am DONE with your crap Flash." Peter stated, his voice not quivering or shaky, it was strong and scary. Flash growled and raised his fist throwing it at Peter who caught it and pushed Flash to the ground. Flash stood up and threw a punch at Peter, who dodged and punched Flash in the face. Flash brought his hand up to his nose as it started bleeding. He looked up at Peter fearfully which turned to arrogance.

"Freak! No wonder why your parents and uncle ben staged their death, they must have wanted to get away from a freak like you! Everyone dies around you Parker, soon your aunt will maybe even Mr. Stark. I mean who would love a freak like you huh? You're not even smart." Flash sneered.

MJ and Ned finally made it to the front and saw flash holding his broken nose and a livid Peter.

"Shit." They said at the same time.

"At least my mom and dad and uncle ben loved me unlike your parents flash, always giving you money and you trying to suck up to them, my aunt loves me and yeah I know everyone around me dies. But damn it I try, I didn't have to pay my way in, I got a scholarship here (Idk if that's possible but go with it). Now if you can excuse me I have better shit to attend to." Peter finished as Ned and MJ ran up to Peter and grabbing him, walking out as Ned scolded him.

"Dude you could have gotten caught and If he goes to a teacher you could get suspended, maybe detention, but like what the hell man what's wrong?" Ned finished.

"I agree with Ned here loser, I know I tell you to stand up for yourself but you broke his nose. But good job for standing up for yourself." MJ said.

"Yeah well I'm not having a day, I'll see you guys later, and I have the internship today, see yah." He waved at them. He walked over to the black car, which he recognized as Happy's. He climbed in closing the door.

"Hey Happy" Peter mumbled putting his headphones in and listening to Stupid and Anxious by Nightcore. Happy looked at the kid worriedly before shooting a quick text to Tony.

Happy: Hey tony the kid looks down, maybe even angry, just warning ya.

Tony: aww I knew you always liked him but ok thanks for the heads up. Ttyl bye.

Happy: I don't care and bye.

Happy pocketed his phone watching the road, glancing at the kid every now and then who was now listening to Panic Room. How'd he know? He could hear it through the damn headphones. (I do this sometimes and I know it's not healthy but I don't care)