🥀Understanding🥀

Life_is_stupid_713

You requested this and tbh your username is straight up mood.

Anyways

People are confused as to how Peter and Tony understand each other without saying anything.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tony entered the R & D labs not looking up from his holoscreen and knocked 3 times. Peter a minute later handed him some papers and a coffee. Tony nodded and left, leaving Peter to deal with what he was doing at first.

The interns and workers looked at Peter confused as to what happened.

🖤🥀🖤🥀

Peter looked up when he heard knocks. He started up the coffee and went and gave Tony a wrench. He continued to help Tony fix the car till the coffee was made.

Tony knocked twice, as Peter walked away and got the coffee, taking the whole pot and giving it to Tony who drank right from it.

Tony ruffled up the kid's hair as the car started again.

🖤🥀🖤🥀

Peter entered the living room humming 'Hate me' by Nico Collins. He went to his room and threw his bag onto the floor. He changed into a pair of sweats and an oversized MIT hoodie that belonged to either Rhodey or Tony. He didn't remember anymore.

He entered the living room to see Star Trek ready on the TV, snacks on the table, and Tony walking in from the kitchen with a bit of hot chocolate.

The two got comfortable and ate all the snacks, drinking all the hot chocolate. And that's how Rhodey, Happy, and Pepper found them. Cuddled up on the couch, with the Star Trek credit screens on pause. They all got a picture and decided to let the 2 rest. Happy left as Pepper put the mugs to wash, Rhodey cleaning up the wrappers and junk.

🥀🖤🥀🖤

It happened again

Peter was doing his homework when his Spidey-sense tingled. He looked up and saw Tony looking at him. After a few seconds Peter broke the silence.

"6."

Tony nods and continues his work as Peter goes back to his homework.

Pepper and Rhodey share a confused look before giving up and leaving.

🥀🖤🥀🖤

This continued and has happened a lot more. It's happened out in public, private, at a press conference, and finally a gala. And people are annoyed and want answers.

Currently there was a press conference going on about the rogues.

"Blonde and blue pixie cut." Tony chose. The lady was wearing an iron man shirt, with a pair of jeans and Adidas shoes.

"Jamie Maverick from the Daily Scoop. Why are the Rogues being pardoned, after what happened, won't there be trust issues? Will there be fights?" Jamie asked. Peter and Tony shared a look as Peter squinted his eyes, Tony drumming his finger, before Tony finally answered.

"Yes there will be issues, and hopefully no fights between us or just in general, but we are pardoning them in case there is ever a problem or threat and we need the Avengers." Tony finished with a smirk. Jamie satisfied said a quiet thank you and sat, the next reporter asking his question.